Page 94 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

New Resident
    Is there any way to transfer Castle Story to a new device?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by safire333 View Post
    Is there any way to transfer Castle Story to a new device?
    See Post 1 of current thread.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can email support@storm8.com and they can transfer your games.

If you are selling/giving away your old device, please send an email to Support and have them remove your ID tagged to your old device.

[QUOTE=rynetory2;1358423]See Post 1 of current thread.

Post 1 shows a transfer option, I have looked a a couple games and neither one has that option, just to create a new password. What do I do now? This used to be an easy transition but there is no login or transfer option offered at all.

UPDATE: I found it! It's just not under FAQ's anymore like the post 1 shows. it's under Social now but when it updated Bakery it did not update Castle. I deleted it and reinstalled it and it loaded my game then.
    Last edited by dawnrenee110; 10-21-16 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dawnrenee110 View Post

Post 1 shows a transfer option, I have looked a a couple games and neither one has that option, just to create a new password. What do I do now? This used to be an easy transition but there is no login or transfer option offered at all.

UPDATE: I found it! It's just not under FAQ's anymore like the post 1 shows. it's under Social now but when it updated Bakery it did not update Castle. I deleted it and reinstalled it and it loaded my game then.
    I use Fruit Splash Mania. Glad it all worked out for you
    Always make sure you force close all the games so when you switch IDs the game opens with the right one.

I also answered you in the Bugs section....lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I change my new phone but Fashion Story can't transfer,I reinstalled but not successfull,what can I do?

I have 2 devices 1 ios and other android with different accounts and i play fashion story, restsurant story and bakery story so i sometimes switch my accounts. But last time when i switch from my ios to android i got all my games with my progress level but restaurant story from beginning. But its working f9 on my ios with my progress level. How can i able to get it back on my android again.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillacheng View Post
    I change my new phone but Fashion Story can't transfer,I reinstalled but not successfull,what can I do?
    Dont worry, Fashion Story does not have this feature but you can use other games like Bakery Story (see Post 1) to transfer all your games over. Afterwhich, you'll get back your Fashion Story.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandyvirdi View Post
    I have 2 devices 1 ios and other android with different accounts and i play fashion story, restsurant story and bakery story so i sometimes switch my accounts. But last time when i switch from my ios to android i got all my games with my progress level but restaurant story from beginning. But its working f9 on my ios with my progress level. How can i able to get it back on my android again.
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com and the Agent will assist you with recovery.

can you transfer the latest games to a new tablet? I have dragon,fantasy,castle, farm story 2 restaurant story 2 bakery 2 and the new city one .....

thanks.....

Grand Emperor
    Yes you are able to transfer all your games under your account to your new device, see Post 1 of current thread. If you need help, you send an email to support@storm8.com.