Page 93 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by plsforever View Post
    The android login does not work on restaurant story, I used it once then it just stopped working.
    This has been forwarded to support it has been several months ago and no fix has been made?
    Storm8 I need this feature. If you have stopped supporting restaurant story please reply, because I have not heard from
    Support?
    Restaurant Story no longer has this login feature. You can use Bakery Story to transfer your games (see Post 1 of current thread). All games under your account including RS will transfer over.

You can send me your ticket number via private message and I'll help you to check on the status.

Farm Supplier
    HELP!!

I am NOT good at tech!

I have a new iPhone Se, want to move all my s8 games to new phone from old (ancient) iPhone 4s

I've made a note of all my info as much as I can find I THINK I set up a password a while ago when I was on verge of getting a new phone but then couldn't. Any way of checking this?

I don't know what game centre is or how to use it, am I right in thinking I begin by installing bakery story 2?

Please someone help as I really don't want to lose my games.

I play
    Bakery story 2
    Castle story
    Dream city
    Cupcake mania

I tried dragon story but it wasn't for me.

Farm Supplier
    Now - and I've no real idea why - bakery story is how it should be BUT still no joy with castle story or dream city, do I continue playing on old phone?!

FYI account settings not available no way to use storm 8 ID or password to log in anywhere. Game centre doesn't seem any use...

What do I do?

Grand Emperor
    You can email support@storm8.com and ask the Agent to help to transfer your games.

If you are selling/giving away your old device, please have them remove your ID tagged to your old device.

Farm Supplier
    I have done but it is concerning that it can take 5-7 days to get a reply and from looking on the forums some users report it's taken months to get this resolved. Why is it all my other apps dont have this issue?

Grand Emperor
    For your case, you'll need Support to investigate into your account and advise you further. Kindly wait for Support to revert to you. Individual support case takes different time to resolve, depending on the complexity of the issue.

Farm Supplier
    hardly ideal.

In the meantime, I am keeping my old phone as a spare my castle story and dream city are on there at correct levels etc. Bakery story 2 at the correct level etc is on my new phone.

Can I while waiting to hear from s8 continue to play

Castle story and dream city on old phone?

Bakery story 2 on new phone?

Grand Emperor
    I am not sure if there will be issue playing different games on multiple devices. I would stick to one device to play safe.

Farm Supplier
    Yay! All sorted! Took some to/fro by email but happily playing on new phone.

Grand Emperor
    Superb! Very happy for you that you're playing on your new device! Have fun! Thanks for the update.