Thread: Bakery Story Game Guide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand Emperor
    Frequently asked questions

Why Is My Food Spoiled?
    Food that finishes cooking but isn't moved to the serving counter in time will eventually spoil. The amount of time it takes for a dish to spoil is approximately the amount of time it takes for that dish to cook, so if a dish takes 1 day to cook, once it finishes cooking you have approximately 1 more day to serve it before it spoils.

Why Doesn't Espresso or Some Dishes Appear On My Oven?
    Ovens and drink mixers each make different types of dishes (for example, ovens can only make baked food). If you want to find different dishes, try to think about which of these appliances it would be cooked on and you should find it there.

Why Are Customers Leaving Angry?
    Customers will leave angry for one of 4 reasons.
    1. There are no prepared dishes for the customers to eat or drink.
    2. There is not enough sitting room in your bakery (sitting room means an empty chair facing an empty table)..
    3. The path to the empty chair is blocked by furniture or decorations.
    4. The path to the Cash Register is blocked by furniture or decorations.

What is the Holiday Box?
    Opening the Holiday Box gives you a chance to obtain items you can't find anywhere else! Tap "Design" in the home screen, then select the 8th tab (Expand).

How Do I Expand My Bakery?
    Tap "Design" in the home screen, then select the 8th tab (Expand).

How Do I Move Items In My Bakery?
    Items can be moved by opening the Design menu. Once you open the Design menu, tap on the item in your bakery that you would like to move to select it, then drag that item to the new location you would like to place it. Once you place the item in the new location, you will need to tap it again to confirm its new placement. If you try to place an item in a location that is already occupied by anotheer item, then the action will fail and it will return to its original location.

How Do I Find Items In Storage?
    When you store an item, receive a gift, or receive a special item through the Magic Box, it is placed in the appropriate category inside of the Design menu. For example, if you store a table, it will be placed in the Tables category. To place it in your bakery again simply open that category and tap or drag the item into your bakery.
    All stored items have a marker in the lower right corner along with a number signifying how many of that item you have stored.

How Do I Sell Items In My Bakery?
    If you would like to sell an item in your bakery, open the Design menu and then tap on the item you want to sell. On the right side of the screen you will see three icons: the price tag icon (marked as Sell) allows you to sell items from your bakery for a small percentage of the initial cost of that item. Tap on this icon and you will be asked to confirm your decision - doing so will sell the item. Please remember that all decisions to sell items are final and that sold items cannot be recovered.

Where can I find Storm8 Studios' privacy policy?
    Our privacy policy is available at https://www.storm8.com/privacy

Where can I find Storm8 Studios' terms of service?
    Our terms of service is available at https://www.storm8.com/terms
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-22-17 at 09:31 AM.