Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Halloween 2013 Goals - Released 2016

Phew x thanx ��

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I agree good job Storm8, love Halloween old goal release!!
    So many players who haven't done certain goals couldn't get appliances or prizes associated with them and have been asking for them to be re-released for ages, finally got their wish.
    I agree GOOD JOB STORM 8! So many people have been requesting the haunted clock tower and many other items that you have re-released. I bet if they checked with their marketing department, they would see an increase in sales of gems because of this release . Let's face it a lot of people that play this game prefer the older designs. The newer designs are childlike and most of us are adults even middle-aged . I bought a ton of stuff already and I plan on buying every re-released item this month. Keep it coming storm 8! Bring on the older Christmas stuff bring on the older Easter stuff ! I will be a customer😊

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post

If it's just springs, screws, green nozzles and gears, what is the purpose of the rainbolts, and why are people who are doing the update asking me for picnic baskets, and gifting them to me? If it was an "ask for picnic baskets" gifting them to me ahead of time wouldn't do any good.

Quote Originally Posted by spydre1 View Post
    If it's just springs, screws, green nozzles and gears, what is the purpose of the rainbolts, and why are people who are doing the update asking me for picnic baskets, and gifting them to me? If it was an "ask for picnic baskets" gifting them to me ahead of time wouldn't do any good.
    The rain bolts are for a different stove.

Rhino Keeper

Spider Tables...whattt??!

Just realized there's an anomaly with the spider tables. They've been available all along tho are now on the limited time timer.

I have 5 restaurants, 3 are at level 99 and had previously purchased spider tables, 2 had none.

The three level 99 with previous purchases now can no longer buy more, price is blank.

The two lower level places without prior inventory CAN purchase them.

How is this logical??!! How is this fair?

Storm8 giveth, storm8 taketh away...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    Just realized there's an anomaly with the spider tables. They've been available all along tho are now on the limited time timer.

I have 5 restaurants, 3 are at level 99 and had previously purchased spider tables, 2 had none.

The three level 99 with previous purchases now can no longer buy more, price is blank.

The two lower level places without prior inventory CAN purchase them.

How is this logical??!! How is this fair?

Storm8 giveth, storm8 taketh away...
    The spider tables are goals items which are only available for the duration of the goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The spider tables are goals items which are only available for the duration of the goals.
    This is still wrong. I completed the goals long ago and if it weren't for poorly executed "new" goal status, i could still buy them.

The same applies to Spectral ovens. I should be able to buy more to add to prior inventory but nooo...

Way to support longtime customers!

New Resident
    Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I completed the first Halloween goal, got 2 more, but both of them have "locked" items because they are dependent on other goals? I used gems to buy the table's to complete the goal hoping it would open the drink machine, but it didn't. Help please!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spydre1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by odielove2 View Post
    Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I completed the first Halloween goal, got 2 more, but both of them have "locked" items because they are dependent on other goals? I used gems to buy the table's to complete the goal hoping it would open the drink machine, but it didn't. Help please!!

Wrong forum those are Bakery Story 2013/2016 goals this is Restaurant Story Halloween 2013/2016 goals guide.

Link below for correct Bakery Story Halloween 2013/Relisted 2016 goals guide

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Relisted-2016

Can't build the confection lab. It says that i have to complete 'hop to it' to unclock the confection lab. The problem is what is hop to it?? Is it one of the goal? Because i can't find it on my goals.