Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Halloween 2013 Goals-Relisted 2016

Bowl of Frosting

I can't seem to find "Bowl of Frosting" in the gift section. I've searched and searched because I keep getting gift request for it but haven't yet found it. I thought maybe I needed to update the app but there is no update needed.

Rhino Keeper
    You can only gift Bowl of Frosting when someone requests it. Also, the ones you receive won't show up among your other gifts. That's because Bowl of Frosting is only needed to get to the next goal step. It's not an oven part or food you can serve.

Rhino Keeper
    Me neither can't see any goals, and i need to finish moment of truth, how to do it?

Isn't there any way to specially request some goal to be on even if i started it? I need moment of truth so bad, and it seems so unfair not being able to complete it just because I started it (and that's the main reason I want to complete it).

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Goals have been Relisted!!

The only people who will see these old Goals are players who did not start the Goal last time.
    Players who already progressed through that goal but did not complete the entire Goal Chain will unfortunately be unable to finish the Goal.

Isn't there any way to specially request some goal to be on even if i started it? I need moment of truth so bad, and it seems so unfair not being able to complete it just because I started it (and that's the main reason I want to complete it).
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-09-16 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Merged multiple posts

I still can't see the goals either even though I never started it or completed it.

Executive Chef
    I feel sorry for the lowish players because there will be another set of Halloween goals next week (hopefully).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sofancy14 View Post
    I still can't see the goals either even though I never started it or completed it.
    Are you playing on the latest version? Donuts and dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkita View Post
    Me neither can't see any goals, and i need to finish moment of truth, how to do it?

I agree. Totally unfair to those of us who couldn't complete the original goal. At least let us buy appliances/ovens and decorations/furniture. Unfair!

I have an iPhone so it's supposed to just pop up right? They are saying I already did it but I never have.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sofancy14 View Post
    I have an iPhone so it's supposed to just pop up right? They are saying I already did it but I never have.
    In case you didn't see my reply to your pm. Please send an email to support@storm8.com for further investigation. You can send me your ticket number and I'll help you to pass it in.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The CM has checked that you have completed the very first goal, Happy Halloween. That's why you're unable to see the goals. Sorry...
    Edit: Passed in your ticket number. Please wait for them to respond. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    I feel sorry for the lowish players because there will be another set of Halloween goals next week (hopefully).
    Yeah, I'm not looking forward to that. But if the new goals (that hopefully exist) are happy bright kiddie goals like last year, I'll just skip them in my lower-level bakeries and only do the old goals (my main bakery did the old goal on original release). But if the new goal is awesome, it's going to be a tough month.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!