Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Halloween 2013 Goals-Relisted 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, so far, not a single post about the fact that is is an old goal. And no post about the fact that it's only being offered to android users. Why? I'm sure that most people wouldn't want to visit an old goal, but maybe some would. And are old goals finally going to be offered? Cuz there is some i'd like to do.

Thanks

Oops! I spoke out of turn. There WAS some discussion. I realize too that I'd like to have the chance to buy more of the decor from the goal. It seems odd that those who have already completed the goal, have not been given the option to buy more of the deco. =( but I would definitely like to see more "goal re-releases." =)

Thanks S8!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-07-16 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Merged posts
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    Ok, so far, not a single post about the fact that is is an old goal. And no post about the fact that it's only being offered to android users. Why? I'm sure that most people wouldn't want to visit an old goal, but maybe some would. And are old goals finally going to be offered? Cuz there is some i'd like to do.

Thanks
    It's available to IOS too😉😎🎃😱

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    How much does the ghostly gathering cost?

When I had completed goal back in 2013 think it was 60,000 coins, hopefully it's the same now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    It's available to IOS too��������
    Thank You ojapple96. I realized this later when I looked in on an old bakery. lol! I'd still love to see a re-release of some other old goals. And I'd love to see some re-released Christmas items from pre-2013.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Bowls of frosting

Why are people requesting bowls of frosting? Is it for an Android game?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sofancy14 View Post
    I still can't see the goals. I never started or completed it before. I submitted a trouble ticket but still haven't received any help. Anyone else still missing these goals?
    The CM has checked that you have completed the very first goal, Happy Halloween. That's why you're unable to see the goals. Sorry...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Here's some of the last missing goal pics from post# 1, along with final prize
    You're great help! Thanks.

Updated to Post 1

Fashion Designer
    They're needed for the old Halloween goal that's been brought back for those that didn't start it in 2013. I'd already completed it on my main bakery but I'm playing it on my 2nd bakery.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You're great help! Thanks.

Updated to Post 1

No problem happy to help 😃

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Goals have been Relisted!!

The only people who will see these old Goals are players who did not start the Goal last time.
    Players who already progressed through that goal but did not complete the entire Goal Chain will unfortunately be unable to finish the Goal.

Is there a chance that those of us who started but didn't finish could at least buy the items? I'd like to buy more of the appliances.