Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Items for this event will not be able to be sold until after the event is over. Please let us know if you have any further questions!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Farm Supplier
    A big part of the fun of this game is meeting people from all over the world and helping each other out in events. This is the first event in this game that I have played where this doesn't happen. The game, therefore, isn't as much fun and I am doing other things instead. I don't know why you decided to do this. It defeats a major purpose of the game. If you are trying to make more money by getting people to buy gems to finish instead of trading, it may work against you. Since it is SO HARD to get the nickel in the float event I won't even try to use any gems. If I were one nickel away, then I probably would. I have two farms on different devices and I can't even help myself with this event. Please reconsider or at least have all the Stormies sell nothing but nickel for the rest of the event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Items for this event will not be able to be sold until after the event is over. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

After the game removed my voting tent, I am no longer able to,use the spots it was sitting on..they turn red everytime I try to put anything there. Building spots are invaluable so please fix or let me know what is up. I sent a ticket to support, but can never find any answers to,anything I submit for the actual submission.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamatampa View Post
    After the game removed my voting tent, I am no longer able to,use the spots it was sitting on..they turn red everytime I try to put anything there. Building spots are invaluable so please fix or let me know what is up. I sent a ticket to support, but can never find any answers to,anything I submit for the actual submission.
    Hi Mamatampa,

The Voting Booths aren't showing on our farm anymore but you can store them up into ur cellar by keep on pressing on the spot until a menu shows up, whereby you have the option to store them. There you will see them. Putting them back on your farm, they will be invisible again.
    1 of our Moderators -> Rynetory has flagged it over.
    See more at the link below (last few messages on the Thread):
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-3-2016/page11

Thanks! Now I have a few more spots!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamatampa View Post
    Thanks! Now I have a few more spots!
    Haha we really need those few precious spots!

Thanks FunkyJM for your help.

I was looking at my quests today and saw "Guilding the Lily" - EXPIRED! I don't even know what that was or why it expired. Does anyone know what it was?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MiriellaBella View Post
    I was looking at my quests today and saw "Guilding the Lily" - EXPIRED! I don't even know what that was or why it expired. Does anyone know what it was?
    Such a pity that you missed out the Blossom Fawn which is the final reward for completing this series of goals! :*(
    See Blossom Fawn Quest - May 17, 2016.

You may like to check out the Goal Guide for a list of other goals. Hope this helps.

You are right. I would love a little deer. I've seen them on other farms. I am not sure that I was playing yet in May. Maybe the quest was up there anyway? I guess I will watch for something in the future.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MiriellaBella View Post
    You are right. I would love a little deer. I've seen them on other farms. I am not sure that I was playing yet in May. Maybe the quest was up there anyway? I guess I will watch for something in the future.
    The goal was released in May but you'll get it only when you have reached the level for it, i.e. Level 23 in this case. These regular game goals are triggered by individual farm level, unlike event which happens at the same time for all. Yes there'll be more goals for you as your farm levels up.