Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Hi,
    I purchased a duck pond during the county fair, but when the fair ended, the duck pond disappeared. I tried to move it before the fair ended, but that was not possible, and it's not in my storage. I am on iPad iOS 10.0.1, and am playing FS2 version 2.5. I have restarted my game several times in the past few days, but still no duck pond.
    Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RegalRosie View Post
    Hi,
    I purchased a duck pond during the county fair, but when the fair ended, the duck pond disappeared. I tried to move it before the fair ended, but that was not possible, and it's not in my storage. I am on iPad iOS 10.0.1, and am playing FS2 version 2.5. I have restarted my game several times in the past few days, but still no duck pond.
    Thanks!
    Welcome to the forum, RegalRosie! Don't worry, nothing is wrong with your game. It'll turn this week.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Your boosts will turn into decorations some time this week.

See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....nty-Fair-Boost

I am currently on level 7 of Husky Halloween. Twice I have mined for silver to complete the level, received confirmation of completion and moved on to 8. When I click on the kitchen to make silver scales they aren't there. When I go back to goals it has bumped me back to 7 again. No biggie except each time it reduces my mining tools and I don't get those back!

I am on iOS and it is updated. I have restarted my device too.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by doglover859 View Post
    I am currently on level 7 of Husky Halloween. Twice I have mined for silver to complete the level, received confirmation of completion and moved on to 8. When I click on the kitchen to make silver scales they aren't there. When I go back to goals it has bumped me back to 7 again. No biggie except each time it reduces my mining tools and I don't get those back!

I am on iOS and it is updated. I have restarted my device too.
    Sorry to hear about this. Hmm sounds like your game progress is not saved properly. Do you leave your game running in the background? Try starting the game afresh before you proceed with event to avoid sync issues. Or do check your connection is good to keep your progress saved regularly. As for your lost progress, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent to check. You can send me your ticket number and I'll help you to pass it in.

Btw there are some suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my issues? that you may want to have a read.

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody else getting odd numbers of truffles even though we are meant to be getting double?

Also my game is updated but the farm isn't a hallowe'en version?

Rhino Keeper
    What's up with the game? I got a message that the farm stand could not refresh and got booted off game. Can't get on castle either. Internet is working fine as I can go to other games/sites.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lsloman View Post
    What's up with the game? I got a message that the farm stand could not refresh and got booted off game. Can't get on castle either. Internet is working fine as I can go to other games/sites.
    I came here I am knocked off all my games
    Fantasy forest
    Dragon story
    Farm story 2 which new event just started
    Says this is an online game check your internet connection
    I checked other games and they work just the storm games are offline

Weird must of been an internet glitch...all games are connecting
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 10-21-16 at 03:36 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I can get on other games, but cannot connect to farm story 2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by irishmeagan View Post
    I can get on other games, but cannot connect to farm story 2.
    Sorry to hear that! Do you mind force closing and reopening and seeing if you can get in?