Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

So I have maple leaves and syrup but they don't show up in my silo. I collected a few times after the event ended but neither item shows when I try to see my stock or sell. But it shows I have them when I select an item in the bed and breakfast.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiggie1230 View Post
    So I have maple leaves and syrup but they don't show up in my silo. I collected a few times after the event ended but neither item shows when I try to see my stock or sell. But it shows I have them when I select an item in the bed and breakfast.
    Are they still not showing up in your silo? If so, can you reinstall the game and see if it works? Please let me know how it goes for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this is where I should post...but since the event pop up....my farm is all glitchy! N when visiting farms they don't load properly...All was ok two days bk...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    Not sure if this is where I should post...but since the event pop up....my farm is all glitchy! N when visiting farms they don't load properly...All was ok two days bk...
    Can you reinstall your game and see if it works better? Please check that you have sufficient space on your device. Can you post screenshots if issue persists? Thanks.

Moved to bugs forum.

Rhino Keeper
    My turkey has disappeared even thou it said I had 6 hours left. It's been an hour and not one turkey has showed up . Paid gems for the bird house and loved the turkey!!!
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by aroara View Post
    My turkey has disappeared even thou it said I had 6 hours left. It's been an hour and not one turkey has showed up . Paid gems for the bird house and loved the turkey!!!
    Sorry sweetie, the event has ended before the time of your post. I only got a handful of turkeys while they were here; those birds were pretty difficult to find but it was fun trying to spot them haha.

New Resident
    Hi, apologies if this is not the correct place to post. I have a question regarding the candy that we have to collect to unlock the haunted husky. The orange sweets are collected from deliveries and the purple sweets it says is made in the chocolatier, but I don't have the option to make this if I open the chocolatier? Am i just being very blonde? Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lucamel View Post
    Hi, apologies if this is not the correct place to post. I have a question regarding the candy that we have to collect to unlock the haunted husky. The orange sweets are collected from deliveries and the purple sweets it says is made in the chocolatier, but I don't have the option to make this if I open the chocolatier? Am i just being very blonde? Thanks!
    Welcome to the forum, lucamel!

You will be able to make purple sweets once you reach Goal 3. The event crafts will appear in your machines when you reach the goals that ask for them. Hope this helps. See Post 1 of event thread for more info. https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...est-Oct-6-2016

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the duck pond and the fountain in the recent Autumn event and I am sure I read that we would be able to keep them after the event ended (I would not have bought them otherwise) but at the end of the event they disappeared completely. If we were supposed to keep them where will I find them? They are not in my storage.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    I bought the duck pond and the fountain in the recent Autumn event and I am sure I read that we would be able to keep them after the event ended (I would not have bought them otherwise) but at the end of the event they disappeared completely. If we were supposed to keep them where will I find them? They are not in my storage.
    Your boosts will turn into decorations some time this week.

See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....nty-Fair-Boost