Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Oh, that's storm hiding them from players. If you check the discussion forum for this event on last couple of pages you can read all about it. The items being hidden are white truffles, they gave you leaderboard points, players worked it out & Farmstory put a stop to it. Now heaps of people have backed up shops & barns with no way to off load. I'm not one of them luckily.

Quote Originally Posted by lsloman View Post
    Several of my neighbors shops indicate that there are items in their shops, but when I look in their shops they're empty. Is this a bug?
    Please see my reply above, forgot to reply with quote

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyAsA View Post
    I understand this game is in US, but I'm in Australia, it's 10.34pm here now & I only posted that a couple of hours ago. Pretty sure US is 12-14hrs behind me, given I just had a morning convo with my sister in Washington DC. So telling me now it's nighttime in US doesn't make sense.
    I've reported this over at midnight California time, same time as I posted about reporting over.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lsloman View Post
    Several of my neighbors shops indicate that there are items in their shops, but when I look in their shops they're empty. Is this a bug?
    My shop is the same as yours. I think those items could be the truffle items. See event thread for more info.

Grand Emperor
    In the Duck Leaderboard challenge I have bought 2 duck crossing signs.
    Neither of them are working & haven't been for hours. Took me a while to catch on when all the white truffles went missing & I rebooted and restarted device several times. I give up.
    I think you should refund gems given there is only 12 hrs left.
    I'm on an iPad, I have version 2.6 of FS.
    My username is HappyAsA
    User ID JM33VK
    Thanks
    The Community Manager has checked and seems like you have collected from your Sign as it's counting down. Please check. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I not only had no option to get the log cabin, but I purchased the Elf House and it took my gems and didn't give me the House?? It's not in storage, I've restarted the game multiple times and now it shows I've already purchased it and cannot buy another...so what am I to do since we have no real "support" anymore to rectify mistakes in a timely manner? I also purchased the 4.99 value pack to get the items on sale and they've shown up but really this is just ridiculous. We've never been excluded from getting a free item such as the log cabin. What is the rationale behind this, and how do I either get the elf house or my money refunded? Mods..need a little help here. Thank you.

I sent a report to support but if anyone has had this happen or has a suggestion of what may have happened, please feel free to respond.
    Last edited by EmmaLedger95; 12-11-16 at 02:12 AM. Reason: ETA

Grand Emperor
    Hi EmmaLedger95. Please send me your ticket number via private message and I'll help you to report in.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The Community Manager has checked and seems like you have collected from your Sign as it's counting down. Please check. Thanks.
    No, they never did start working again.

Grand Emperor
    No, they never did start working again.
    I'll pass your feedback over. Thanks for your updates.

Executive Chef
    I can't sell the ice picks. Please fix this asap TL! I don't want to be forced to hold onto items that I'm not going to use. Haven't attempted to sell any other event items but we should have the freedom to sell whatever we wish. Thanks!

IPhone 6+ V. 2.6.2 iOS 10.2