I'd like the items from the Take Out crate back - either to buy in the regular way or bring the crate back. I would also be willing to spend gems to unlock all items in the decorations tab and unlock all ovens/recipes from goals I missed.
I would also like storm8 to minimise the amount of tapping required to just play this game as I'm getting repetitive strain and nerve damage! Might have to quit for that reason alone.
This is what I emailed to them ages ago. I'm sure I'm duplicating points that have already been made and I have others but can't type them out right now:
"You need to make Bakery and Restaurant Story far more user friendly for chronically ill and disabled players.
I am chronically ill/disabled and have just been muddling through the game as is but it's extremely difficult. I really like the game and don't want to quit just because you make it too hard for players who have disabilities or illness.
The main points are because it involves too much 'tapping' on the screen, far more so than is necessary for poor dexterity/neurological problems:
1) With the maximum number of appliances set at 18, and 5 taps per appliance just to set a recipe off, that's 90 screen taps!! Of course, many players have more than 18 appliances so it's even more than that! We need the option of selecting a recipe with a 'Do you want to bake this on all of your [insert] ovens? Yes/No' so that it's just done in 4 steps.
2) We need a 'Select All' for the purposes of gifting and requesting materials from neighbours. Again, this cuts down the number of taps and makes it considerably easier to gift instead of having to individually select neighbours.
'Do you want to send this gift to all your neighbours? Yes/No.'
'Do you want to request this material from all your neighbours? Yes/No.'
3) Please give us the option of setting our wall so only the bakery/restaurant owner can write a post. It drives me absolutely mad having to delete inane messages like 'tips,' 'tng,' 't but g full,' 'full lmkwc' etc etc, again because it involves too much tapping to delete messages off my wall and neighbours therefore miss my own posts.
'Who can write on your wall? Only me/only neighbours/anyone.'
4) Decorating needs to be easier.
'Would you like to tile all your floor? Yes/No.'
'Would you like to wallpaper all your wall? Yes/No.'
'How many tiles would you like to buy? Type in number.'
How many wallpaper would you like to buy? Type in number.'
5) Visit a neighbour - 'Would you like to leave 6 tips? Yes/No.'
6) 'Would you like to clear all your tables of tips? Yes/No.'
7) Ability to delete your own posts off a neighbour's wall.
8) We need to be able to organise our purchases in folders. Lots of players buy seasonal decorations or other themes. We have to search through the tab just to find items instead of being able to put them altogether in one place.
9) When we win the goal prize it needs to be at the front of the tab, or we need to be taken to it like we are with the other goal items.
10) Put our most recent gifts at the front so we don't have to tap through 20 pages just to serve a cappuccino, and give us the ability to sell/exchange gifts we no longer want."