Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Old goals.. Popping Up

The Honorable Panda
    Information on this:
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We've thoroughly examined the issue and identified the root cause of the issue is from Android devices that have software or hardware compatibility issues that cause the game to behave in an unpredictable way. We have not been able to reproduce the issue on a player's account using the exact same specifications, so the cause is directly impacted by something on the specific device configuration being used and the actions being made.

We're not able to provide support for issues that may occur due to third-party interference such as device issues or third-party software. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If you purchased Gems with real-world money and you need help with them, please submit a request through support with the purchase category.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chonsah View Post
    Every time I log into the game, for 2 weeks or so, I get a message that goes through ALL the past goals asking if I want to do them again! I have to say no to each one.. Any way to stop this? It's making me crazy-er..
    No. There is no way to stop the old goal pop ups due to the incapability and incompetence of S8 to fix it.

Once an old goal pop-up pops ups, just close your game immediately and re-open your game. Don't waste your time clicking No to each one.

Top tip: Only click on the LEFT side of your screen (scrolling and minimising/maximising your screen is required) to avoid clicking on the gem trap of the old goal pop up. Because if you do lose gems, it is very unlikely that your gems will refunded.

New Resident
    Thanks everyone for the replys! (Great, so now I have to buy a new phone!) I do enjoy the game. Chonsah ^.^

Same here, but mine will go away for a while if I exit game and go back in, sometimes. Some days it will just keep going and I give up playing for that day.
    I wouldn't count on it being fixed, or getting your gems back. This has been reported for a long time and they are not responding, or fixing the problem. I would make sure everyone you know, that play's,knows about the problem and spread the word, They don't refund anything from their game's mess ups as long they can keep ignoring the problem, they make extra money for themselves.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-28-18 at 12:01 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate comment

Farm Supplier

Unhappy old goal pop ups

For the last several months old goal pop ups have been happening every time I play the game and have to close the game and start again. I have lost gems because the pop ups have come up unexpectedly while tipping nbr tables and you are suddenly tapping the box to buy something. Is there a purpose to these pop ups?? Are they there to annoy us and take away our preciously earned gems?? Why have you not fixed this problem? Please let us know what is going on here!! Please do something, nice if you returned the gems too! I really enjoy the game but enough is enough, I may have to quit!!

as we can see, this bug is not treatable . but there are couple of tricks to make it less harmful (same).

like, never tap anything in the middle of the screen (where these popups can appear).
    no matter, you cook smth, or tip nbrs, - try to position yr tapping area to the corners.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-11-18 at 09:17 AM. Reason: removed Rs link after thread was merged

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazycrowell View Post
    This has been reported for a long time and they are not responding, or fixing the problem.
    Here's the CM's reply to this. They did check as Kooky posted above (#144).

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We've thoroughly examined the issue and identified the root cause of the issue is from Android devices that have software or hardware compatibility issues that cause the game to behave in an unpredictable way. We have not been able to reproduce the issue on a player's account using the exact same specifications, so the cause is directly impacted by something on the specific device configuration being used and the actions being made.

We're not able to provide support for issues that may occur due to third-party interference such as device issues or third-party software. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If you purchased Gems with real-world money and you need help with them, please submit a request through support with the purchase category.

I had this problem then downloaded the just plain S8 Bakery Story ( no additional name like: BS Valentines, or BS cat cafe etc.) from Google Play and it has stopped. I play on a Samsung Android 7.0 tablet. All of my ovens, menu items, gems, etc were on the new game. The edition number is 1.6.0.3
    Additionally, I discovered I now have an option to shorten cooking times on 2-3 machines by watching videos. =)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbun23 View Post
    No. There is no way to stop the old goal pop ups due to the incapability and incompetence of S8 to fix it.

Once an old goal pop-up pops ups, just close your game immediately and re-open your game. Don't waste your time clicking No to each one.

Top tip: Only click on the LEFT side of your screen (scrolling and minimising/maximising your screen is required) to avoid clicking on the gem trap of the old goal pop up. Because if you do lose gems, it is very unlikely that your gems will refunded.
    That didn'tt happen before. IF you made the mistake of clicking on the left, your gems were refunded. What happens now?

This happens when your game cannot retrieve the list of completed goals for your account due to an error or network issues. The app should have code to detect this condition, then reload, or respond with a single error, not spam you with every goal because it thinks you haven't completed any. That is just bad code and excuses. Shame on ya.