Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by trainboy9 View Post
    This happened to me after I bought 9 gems as well.
    Welcome to the forum.

The watch video for gem is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players. Hope it returns to you soon.

New Resident
    My wall posts are being completely wiped clear WHILE I'm reading them! I left my message board up, walked away for 5 minutes, came back to my tablet and my entire wall was empty...? Today was the second time I've experienced this. The first time happened last month (April).

Grand Emperor
    Can you restart your device and try again? Have you tried reinstalling your game? Sounds like a little bug is eating off your posts.

I dont see the get free gems option on the right side of the screen on BS anymore?
    Any chance of that problem getting fixed ?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fawziaj View Post
    I dont see the get free gems option on the right side of the screen on BS anymore?
    Any chance of that problem getting fixed ?
    This is not a bug. Free gem option is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players. Hope you get yours back soon.

New Resident
    I play bakery story everyday, while tipping and gifting to my 34 neighbors and more, so you can understand me having rank 4. I then just this week didn't tip but gifted and yesterday I found my rank 1, does anyone know what had happened?

New Resident

Pls help me I don't know what happened

iPhone, 1.7.7, i always play everyday, tipping and gifting my 40+ neighbors, so you imagine me having the highest rank. I do. Last week, I didn't tip my neighbors for three days, but I gifted. I came back yesterday to bakery story and found my rank 1!!!!! I'm was sooooooo worried. You can
    see why when I spend 20+ min everyday tipping and gifting all my neighbors. Please can you help me fix that. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Welcome to the forum.

It's normal to have our rating dropped when we didn't tip. Keep tipping and you will get your rating up soon. Don't worry, this isn't a bug.

I have been trying to start the game and it keeps saying I'm offline, but I'm not. I have restarted my wifi and still says it. Anyone have any ideas??
    Hello! I am accepting new neighbors on Bakery Story. On Fashion Story & Restaurant Story , I only play seasonally. Thanks!
    My ID is BlueBear06

No free gems = no longer playing

STOP TAKING AWAY THE FREE GEM OFFER FROM US. the only thing i saw when other people reported this issue is that "free gem offers go to random players" if this is true it makes absolutely no sense... i consistently got free gems for weeks and then logged into my bfs account and all of the sudden they're gone. its been a few days since i've seen the offer... But my bf plays on android and he has had absolutely no issues with this... if its "random" how come his account receives free gems consistently every single day for the past 6 months? please fix this and give ALL PLAYERS free gems.. it is NOT FAIR to charge some players for gems while other players get them for free, its a complete disadvantage to the players who don't get it. having no gems makes the game unenjoyable and i will not be playing if this feature doesn't come back, i'm almost at level 80 and i've been playing since 2012 i hope loyal players matter to you..