Page 73 of 101 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks. I've passed it in.
    Thank you . Now I have a second problem: after purchasing 50 gems yesterday, the "watch ad for free gems" dissapeared. but the "speed up" is still available. I've emailed with a second support mail, got another ticket for this. Ive read, that the free 10 gems wont be popping up when you buy gems? its not my first purchase of gems. I purchase every now and then for almost 5 years of BS, this never happened before.. Anyways, thanks for the help

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gistarfashion View Post
    Thank you . Now I have a second problem: after purchasing 50 gems yesterday, the "watch ad for free gems" dissapeared. but the "speed up" is still available. I've emailed with a second support mail, got another ticket for this. Ive read, that the free 10 gems wont be popping up when you buy gems? its not my first purchase of gems. I purchase every now and then for almost 5 years of BS, this never happened before.. Anyways, thanks for the help
    In case you aren't aware, see this. The Agent will help you further on your questions regarding this. Thanks for your update.

The video feature is not a permanent feature and not offered to all players. It may be removed or changed overtime.
    See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ily-gem-videos

Host(ess)
    In case you aren't aware, see this. The Agent will help you further on your questions regarding this. Thanks for your update.
    I've seen this before, thank you. I was just wondering, if there's an internal issue, because I'm losing gems constantly. I've had 12, now I'm having 5 left, without buying anything. It would be very sad, when the 10 gems offer ends from one day of another because i have put so much work, money and time into BS for 5 years and the 10 gems were my highlight to make myself own goals, like buying every gem related purchases etc... it won't be the same for me and unfortunately I think I won't be playing anymore. I have always combined with buying and getting free gems .

Grand Emperor
    I've seen this before, thank you. I was just wondering, if there's an internal issue, because I'm losing gems constantly. I've had 12, now I'm having 5 left, without buying anything. It would be very sad, when the 10 gems offer ends from one day of another because i have put so much work, money and time into BS for 5 years and the 10 gems were my highlight to make myself own goals, like buying every gem related purchases etc... it won't be the same for me and unfortunately I think I won't be playing anymore. I have always combined with buying and getting free gems .
    I'm not losing gems in my game and I'm not sure why you are. You can add this to your 2nd ticket on your gem video and ask the agent to help you to check. They will be able to check what happened to yours. Sorry for your loss.

Host(ess)
    I'm not losing gems in my game and I'm not sure why you are. You can add this to your 2nd ticket on your gem video and ask the agent to help you to check. They will be able to check what happened to yours. Sorry for your loss.
    Thank you, I've added that to the second ticket. Do you know, when they will return to me? It's been 4 days and still no reply. Still pretty sad about not getting 10 gems per day . But it appears once a day on the right top every time i log in and then it disappears again, before I can click on it. I never had problems with the game, but now I can't even see the decorations some times. I've already reinstalled the game. Nothing helps.

Grand Emperor
    Thank you, I've added that to the second ticket. Do you know, when they will return to me? It's been 4 days and still no reply. Still pretty sad about not getting 10 gems per day . But it appears once a day on the right top every time i log in and then it disappears again, before I can click on it. I never had problems with the game, but now I can't even see the decorations some times. I've already reinstalled the game. Nothing helps.
    Generally it takes 5-7 business days for Support to revert, depending on the ticket volume. They're working as fast as they can to get to everyone. Thanks.

Farm Supplier

TV Video Gem is Missing?! December 4 2016

I tried to PM you? It said your email messages is full and cannot take any more messages. About 3 days ago I notice my TV video Gem Missing?! it was coming and going... GONE, like a "peep" in the Air?!
    Last edited by firelove37; 12-04-16 at 01:33 PM.

Question Jukebox Keeps Disappearing

Hi Everyone,
    How is everyone doing?
    I seem to be having a problem with the Jukebox for the step of the challenge disappearing from both my Bakery & Dock. Do I need to buy it again or will I get charged again?
    Thank you for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

My menu for the task that we r suppose to do for the game is gone I've tried to uninstall the game and reinstall it but it's still not there it's been this way for about 3 days please let me know if this is going to get fixed if not I'm just going to quit playing the game

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenville2016 View Post
    My menu for the task that we r suppose to do for the game is gone I've tried to uninstall the game and reinstall it but it's still not there it's been this way for about 3 days please let me know if this is going to get fixed if not I'm just going to quit playing the game
    Which goals are you referring to? Are they limited time goals?