Page 60 of 80 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

... Also, Easy Grills, Easy Stoves, and Easy Ovens become INVISIBLE ON SCREEN AFTER BEING ROTATED OUT OF INVENTORY / STORE / "DESIGN."

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AKFarm6543 View Post
    ... Also, Easy Grills, Easy Stoves, and Easy Ovens become INVISIBLE ON SCREEN AFTER BEING ROTATED OUT OF INVENTORY / STORE / "DESIGN."
    Try the suggestions under Display Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues?

I am playing on the Kindle Fire and the Boo! decoration I have placed in my restaurant is apparently invisible. It is there the game says, customers are walking around the spot. Please correct. Please help.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I seem to have a problem with the area near 1 of my doors. The things on my wall keep disappearing & coming back when I touch it. Any ideas what to do?
    Thanks for all help,
    Amy
    Try storing it and/or restart your device/game. Perhaps move it to another location.

Hi,
    How is everyone doing?
    I just now tried the form again. Not sure if it is working. I?m still having problems with Restaurant Story not working right on my new iPad.
    It seems like my Neighbors list isn?t working right. After visting the list usually adds them to the end of the list. Stormie's Store keeps staying at the top.
    Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi,
    How is everyone doing?
    I just now tried the form again. Not sure if it is working. I?m still having problems with Restaurant Story not working right on my new iPad.
    It seems like my Neighbors list isn?t working right. After visting the list usually adds them to the end of the list. Stormie's Store keeps staying at the top.
    Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    Stormie will always remain at the top of your list.
    After you visit a neighbor, they will be moved to the bottom of your list.
    After the game reset, your neighbor will return to their original spot.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Hi,
    How are you all doing today?
    I just noticed that maybe something is still setup wrong. When trying to use the tab to the side that lists all my S8 games, it doesn?t show I'm connected to the Internet, even though I am and keeps showing that my Omlettes are ready that I started really quick on the old iPad before totally just giving up with it.

Thank you for all of the help with things,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Grand Emperor
    Maybe check your connection. Make sure your game is closed out on the device which you are not playing on. Do not leave game running on both devices.

We have no way to do that. Yes, we are connected to the Internet just fine. We would have no way to post in here with no Connection to the Internet. We no longer use the other iPad. So, no way to physically do that. I have handicaps and disabilaties affecting me.
    So, could someone plesae turn it off for us? Or send it to the correct device?
    ​Amy