Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

Rhino Keeper
    Curious as to reference to weekly updates in the original general instructions in first post herein...we ALL long for the golden days of yore when we got those. Seems like the originator could update the misinformation.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    Curious as to reference to weekly updates in the original general instructions in first post herein...we ALL long for the golden days of yore when we got those. Seems like the originator could update the misinformation.
    Feel free to report specific bugs here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Feel free to report specific bugs here!
    I thought that's what I just did.

Grand Emperor
    The team needs specific details. It'll be helpful if you specify which bugs when reporting bugs instead of general comments. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post

Rhino Keeper
    Issue noted with Celtic Stew on Eire Oven in current Restaurant Story goal. When cooking, the player is not given the "cooking bubble" to complete prepping the dish. I discovered by accident when selecting the oven to check remaining cook time, and found the recipe was only half-prepped. Got a pop-up saying "finish preparing dish" or words similar. Please correct so that players aren't waiting for unprepared stew to complete cooking. (I play on iPad, current version iOS.)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Issue noted with Celtic Stew on Eire Oven in current Restaurant Story goal. When cooking, the player is not given the "cooking bubble" to complete prepping the dish. I discovered by accident when selecting the oven to check remaining cook time, and found the recipe was only half-prepped. Got a pop-up saying "finish preparing dish" or words similar. Please correct so that players aren't waiting for unprepared stew to complete cooking. (I play on iPad, current version iOS.)
    I've flagged this over.

Ovens Expaned Into Another of the Same

Hi,
    How is everyone doing?
    I have a screenshot. One of my Ovens somehow added another 1 of the same when trying to start cooking something different on the Lace Oven. Then when I tried to continue, since it seemed to not be completely through starting it to cook, still shows ingredients floating above the oven.
    Trying to attach the screenshot & not wanting to upload for some reason.
    Thank you very much for all help,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Grand Emperor
    Is it a graphical issue? Screenshots will be very helpful.

Alternatively have you tried the suggestions in Chapter What can I do to resolve my game issue? in Main Guide?

Rhino Keeper
    Rynetory2, thank you for your help with the Eire Oven problem.

Wondering what's going on with in-game ads. I used to get several opportunities during the day to double the earnings I accrued while away from the game. This offer is still on the earnings pop-up when I return, but for the past few days, when I select it, I'm hurled into the endless void of "processing," forcing me to restart the game and forfeit the doubled earnings opportunity. Does anyone know when this issue might be resolved?

New Resident

Missing recipe in the stove/ easy stove

I'm trying to do the side goal but I can't find the spring recipe in my stove. I had my friend send screen shots but it's not listed in my stove at all. Any help woukd be greatly appreciated. Thanks. I don't see fruit bowl recipe listed either.

Cheri
    Last edited by Cheris63; 04-02-19 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Left out something