Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Disappearing food when door is closed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    Why does rs do this and bs does not i block my doors till i get more tasks to so in the mean time i cook to catch up. This needs to be fixed i like to try and get ahead before the next task comes up.
    Based on what I've read on these forums, the problem seems to show up when the door is blocked by a host table in RS or a cash register in BS.

Grand Emperor
    Why does rs do this and bs does not i block my doors till i get more tasks to so in the mean time i cook to catch up. This needs to be fixed i like to try and get ahead before the next task comes up.
    I'm afraid it's not part of the game design for us to block doors as mentioned by Storm8.

Fashion Designer
    We should be able to close our restaurant. To play catch up or to go away. Not everone plays 24/7. This is a glitch in the design and should be fixed. Ive been playing for years now and ive always noticed that trying to keep up with demand in rs is ridiculous, you seem to run out of food much quicker. Its a waste of money to make food and just have it disappear. No wonder i havent been able to expand in so long i cant get the build up of money to expand. I think the people that design the game need to go talk to the bakery story ones it doesnt happen there ive had food on my counters since the last task. Just waiting for the Christmas upgrade. (If we're getting one). Please speak to them or pass on these messages. This has to be fixed.

Fashion Designer

This is ridiculous

They need to fix this i make food put it out to try and get my doors open abd it disappears from my counters i have no food in my restaurant. So i cant open my doors i can keep foid in my bakery even after i closed the doors for weeks till the new goal starts. Restaurant story needs to fixes this or im just getting rid of it. Ive mafe a bunch of food from the new gaol opened up my game and it is all gone. now i cant open my doors and all that mobey is wasted. And dont tell me the doors are not supposed to be blocked. We use to be able to block the doors and build up our food supply. Now we cant even do that it just disappears off the counters before we can even start to build up our supplie. Restaurant and bakery makers need to get together and fix this. Or you can kiss the money i spend goodbye ill just uninstall restaurat story.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-08-17 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words

Executive Chef
    You can't block the door, it will cause your items to quick sell, especially if you are using your register to block it.
    If you want to try to build up food, turn your chairs away from the tables.

Grand Emperor
    They need to fix this i make food put it out to try and get my doors open abd it disappears from my counters i have no food in my restaurant. So i cant open my doors i can keep foid in my bakery even after i closed the doors for weeks till the new goal starts. Restaurant story needs to fixes this or im just getting rid of it. Ive mafe a bunch of food from the new gaol opened up my game and it is all gone. now i cant open my doors and all that mobey is wasted. And dont tell me the doors are not supposed to be blocked. We use to be able to block the doors and build up our food supply. Now we cant even do that it just disappears off the counters before we can even start to build up our supplie. Restaurant and bakery makers need to get together and fux this. Or you can kiss the money i spend goodbye ill just uninstall restaurat story.
    deekathleen is correct. You can't block the door. See this post. If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

You have started other previous threads on this, please use this existing thread. Merged to existing thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011