Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Disappearing food when door is closed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

Quote Originally Posted by Rene613 View Post
    Question...Is anyone experiencing items being removed from their counters even though the door is blocked? I have done this for some time to build up my inventory, but now when I return to my store I have received a good bit of money and also have empty counters. Has there been a change in how the game works?
    YES!! for two days now my counters empty and MY DOORS ARE NOT BLOCKED!? All my counters were empty so I started to build them back up. When I run out of counter space, I make a quick French toast so the chef will condense all my foods of the same, together making room for that French toast I just made. When I check what "should have been" condensed to one counter now is gone totally! Storm8 please fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMagicD View Post
    YES!! for two days now my counters empty and MY DOORS ARE NOT BLOCKED!? All my counters were empty so I started to build them back up. When I run out of counter space, I make a quick French toast so the chef will condense all my foods of the same, together making room for that French toast I just made. When I check what "should have been" condensed to one counter now is gone totally! Storm8 please fix this.
    I've been cooking ALOT of the Roast chicken, a two day recipe now AGAIN, ALL GONE!!

Farm Supplier
    How do you block the door?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday_1 View Post
    How do you block the door?
    See post 2. Blocking your door is not recommended! You may experience glitches.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    See post 2. Blocking your door is not recommended! You may experience glitches.
    Yes, Kooky, I have heard that blocking the door is not recommended. My doors are NOT blocked and my food keeps disappearing and my customers are leaving mad and hungry. This didn't used to happen to me and I've been playing for years now. I don't know what's going on but my popularity is dropping... Help!

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMagicD View Post
    I've been cooking ALOT of the Roast chicken, a two day recipe now AGAIN, ALL GONE!!
    It did it AGAIN! What is going on!?!? I had 5 counters with roast chicken on them last night... Over 1000 servings each... this morning they are ALL gone!! This is getting old. Why won't anyone help me?

Fashion Designer

What is going on

I have been makining food for days now and the min i close it down and open it back up all my food is gone. I have no customers right now it closed down trying to get ahead of my food. Ive lost alot of food ans money. Is thei a new thing. Its ticking me off.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    I have been makining food for days now and the min i close it down and open it back up all my food is gone. I have no customers right now it closed down trying to get ahead of my food. Ive lost alot of food ans money. Is thei a new thing. Its ticking me off.
    Did you block your door? You might had experienced a quick sell if you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    Merged to existing thread.

Fashion Designer
    Why does rs do this and bs does not i block my doors till i get more tasks to so in the mean time i cook to catch up. This needs to be fixed i like to try and get ahead before the next task comes up.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast