Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
Amy, you might need to crop your photo first a little bit before you use the Insert Image little icon pic (3rd from the end) in a new post.

If you don't use the little icon here, you can upload your photo to IMGUR (for example as it's a free programme and you don't need an account), and then when it's uploaded there are 3 little dots or similar on the right side of the pic and you choose the BB code option to copy and then paste that code in a new post. Good luck!
Hi,
I?m beginning to wonder if there is something wrong with my account or a glitch with the forums. The same photo seems to work just fine on other places like Facebook. I?m a bit scared to try installing apps or uploading the pictures to places & then they run off with the files or pictures if they go out of business. I?ve lost alot of things over the years.
Right now I?m using an iPad (I?ve used several over the years and this one is a new one we are still trying to figure out if it is working properly since it?s under warranty) and a Laptop. The ipad I use for things like Bakery Story since it?s not compatible with Microsoft Windows.
I use whatever app comes installed along with paying extra for iCloud storage space since I keep running out of space with all of the updates we have to do & not being able to get rid of apps installed. They keep trying to reinstall on new devices we get. Some of them are Storm 8 apps that I thought didn?t exist anymore.
This time it may work. I tried it again and it says pending. It seems like when I try to crop the pictures it just blows the parts I cropped out up to like the size of the screen of the iPad.
Thank you very much for all of the help