Thread: Chic Waiter's Stand

Farm Supplier

Chic Waiter's Stand

Hello all
    Chic Waiter's Stand - I can buy it now, can it be replaced with the Host Table?
    Thank you!
    Last edited by hyunji1014; 04-24-24 at 12:01 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hyunji1014 View Post
    Hello all
    Chic Waiter's Stand - I can buy it now, can it be replaced with the Host Table?
    Thank you!
    No. Actual host stands/registers that the bots interact with are only found in the Tables section of the Market. The Chic Waiter's stand is found in the Floor Deco tab so it's a decoration only.

Another way to tell is that the interactive, usable stands/registers can rotate to be placed in any position while the items that are decorative can only rotate two directions.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    No. Actual host stands/registers that the bots interact with are only found in the Tables section of the Market. The Chic Waiter's stand is found in the Floor Deco tab so it's a decoration only.

Another way to tell is that the interactive, usable stands/registers can rotate to be placed in any position while the items that are decorative can only rotate two directions.
    Hey thanks for the reply
    Kinda sad, they really need to introduce some chic Host Tables :P

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I can ask if the name can be changed to prevent confusion, or if this functionality could be added to the item. It's been a while since we got a new host table
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~