Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 3/05 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2024)

Rhino Keeper
    yes I can confirm also that the Lady Bug Faerie is pretty stingy with energy. She is very cute, but I have been collecting regularly every 4 hours since I got her like 3-4 days ago, and still no sign of energy...
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    yes I can confirm also that the Lady Bug Faerie is pretty stingy with energy. She is very cute, but I have been collecting regularly every 4 hours since I got her like 3-4 days ago, and still no sign of energy...
    Some tests shows that se is like a dragon, hence a drop rate of around 5% of the time. She is enjoying a nice view from the shelfs of the storage cellar.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Collection time: 22 hours
    Speed up: 88 gems
    Can be stored
    Cannot be sold

Nightclub Owner
    Monarch Faerie - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: It's a very fortunate sign to see this faerie fluttering about your realm. Visit her for Energy and a chance at Spellbound Dew!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Baron
    Class: Animals
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Energy, Spellbound Dew, Coins (2235)
    Events: Baron's Tent - March 2024
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?116491
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    the last few months have had so little I want in the tent - trying to get 4 things to get the final prize is kind of a grind.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    the last few months have had so little I want in the tent - trying to get 4 things to get the final prize is kind of a grind.
    This!! Especially since those few things I do want to use my cabbages for typically don't show in my tent. The tent's not good from any angle in my realm, lol. I get that the Baron is the stingy one but the tent really takes it to an extreme...

Fashion Designer
    Apart from the offering of the gardener girl first up, I've had nothing but deco's since. There are a couple of items I'd like to have but they seem to be in hiding. I still don't like this format from the tent.

Rhino Keeper
    my main target is the butterfly faerie, but so far she popped up only once. (I am glad at least she actually appeared once)
    I got the lady bug faerie cause she's so cute and also the garden peacock to accompany the family of peacocks I already have that drop golden items (I now have 7 total )

hope to see at least another butterfly faerie...

Good luck everyone
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Nightclub Owner
    I have a troll trolling my tent!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Same here. I wish that there were several new items, not just the same old same old. I need to settle on 2 more items to get the final prize. S8 has some very talented artists. They need to put them to good use, and create several new items every month. It would make a lot of people feel better about the Baron's Tent.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast