Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - February 16th, 2024 (5 days)

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20240217-205706_kindlephoto-98601474.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	801.1 KB 
ID:	73215

A neighbor of mine got to the cheesecake before me haha its pretty

Is this goal 2 days left? And will there be changes in levels?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5cherry View Post
    Is this goal 2 days left? And will there be changes in levels?
    The goal will expire on Wednesday, 21st February 2024 at 2pm ET / 11am PT / 19:00 UTC. I haven't heard back from the team yet about the level requirement issue unfortunately
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    The goal will expire on Wednesday, 21st February 2024 at 2pm ET / 11am PT / 19:00 UTC. I haven't heard back from the team yet about the level requirement issue unfortunately
    awww okay Thanks for asking🥺🤍

I’m Level 44 and this goal just popped up for me- 24 hours left to complete the whole thing.

Farm Supplier
    This goal just popped up for me…24 hours to go. Rolling eyes. Oh well. At least they listened. I’m level 69

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Based on the thumbnail, it looks like the prize is the Tulip Cake, a 2nd place prize from the Tulip Crate:
    Has anyone received the prize for this goal? I don't usually do Part 4 of these Kitchen Master goals, but I liked the prize and completed the steps. I've scrolled through my inventory several times and don't see the Tulip Cake.

Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mogglo View Post
    Has anyone received the prize for this goal? I don't usually do Part 4 of these Kitchen Master goals, but I liked the prize and completed the steps. I've scrolled through my inventory several times and don't see the Tulip Cake.

It should be toward the front of your inventory with the other box items, not in the back with the goal prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It should be toward the front of your inventory with the other box items, not in the back with the goal prizes.
    I know that's where prizes from crates usually appear, but it's not there, or anywhere else as far as I can see.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mogglo View Post
    I know that's where prizes from crates usually appear, but it's not there, or anywhere else as far as I can see.
    Then you'll have to open a support ticket with the team.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast