Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Sweet Dumplings - 2024 Feb. 14 (5 Days)

Host(ess)
    I came on here to ask the same thing. Mine is showing the Sunflowers as well. Already have it so if it stays I just wasted time.

Same for me.now its showing sunflowers instead of the original prize.on top of that somehow i lost over 4 hrs of cooking as well.i put food to cook for 2nd stage of the challenge .i had just 1 heart bun remaining to serve to finish the challenge .but suddenly all the dishes i cooked from over 4 hrs is completly reverted.when i opened the game to serve the final heart bun, all i had was a bunch of rotten food in the ovens and all the prgress simply gone. I opened and closed the game several times to cook and serve and it was going fine and then all gone.
    It feels silly to complain about a game but this one is really testing the nerves.raising concerns rarely result in a resolution and opening a ticket to support is pointless as well as i have never seen my issues being resolved. Ah well!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Doesn't look like anything recently released in Restaurant Story. Throwing out a suggestion here that it could be a Fashion port, or the wrong thumbnail for the actual prize. Or maybe a sneak preview of an upcoming box prize? Either way, I've forwarded this to the team to ask for clarity.
    They changed the goal prize. I already have this, but I will happily take another.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ffwife97 View Post
    They changed the goal prize. I already have this, but I will happily take another.
    Yep, it looks like the prize thumbnail has been updated. The prize is a 3x3 Sunflower Stand (pic below is from Restaurant Story since I'm presently unable to find its info for Bakery):

~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

My screen prizes have also changed! To the florist selling sunflowers.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0112.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	73191

A check today on the goal progression on my bakery, and the goal prize has CHANGED!!! It's now showing the SUNFLOWER VENDOR! WHAT THE HECK STORM8???

Rhino Keeper
    Now this sunflower stand goal prize I really like

Farm Supplier
    Strawberry buns on a counterClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3626.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	543.6 KB 
ID:	73192

Farm Supplier
    Finally!! I've been waiting for this sunflower stand 😭💘

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry the delay folks but it happened during my sleep time. Updated first post with the details and pics of the new prize.

And thanks again to Mod pixie for getting us a quick response/fix for the matter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast