Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Main Goal: Italian Romance - February 8th, 2024 (14 days)

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean

Main Goal: Italian Romance - February 8th, 2024 (14 days)

Additional images and information courtesy: pixiegamer, AnnirasSweets

Pasta Boiler recipes and counter presentation:

Decor item: Flower Gondola

Decor Item: Making Pastas

Italian Romance Oven recipes and counter presentation:

Goal prize: Romantic Italian Garden (4x4, 65 gems, 1 free)

Bonus Goal:

New items:

iOS Value Packs:

Decor Item: Puppy Love House (2x2, 24 gems, released August 2016, 2nd prize in the Puppy Love Crate)

Decor Item: Modern Roam (4x4, currently on sale for 32 gems)

Last edited by mogglo; 02-21-24 at 06:53 AM.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    Gran-Gran's Challenge (14 days)

Additional images and information courtesy: pixiegamer, AnnirasSweets, pugpugsley

Part 3:

Side Goal Prize: Love Snow Globe (2x2, 32 gems, released January 2013)

Last edited by mogglo; 02-10-24 at 07:53 AM.
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Back to wall decor with this one I rather liked the extra floor decor last goal; was hoping that would continue.

If anyone has the side goal prize plmk and I'll try adding it as I did with the last infographic
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    There is potentially a bug in the system with this goal rollout. I hadn't requested any items in the last few days, and accordingly had received no requests fulfilled in the last 3 days, yet the system is telling me that basically all my neighbors starting with letters A through S had already been sent requests today and thus aren't eligible for requests. Since I hadn't actually made those requests, I am concerned it is a bug that will render it very difficult for me to complete this goal since the first day of requests is crucial for getting parts requirements met. Any advice is welcome. Others, please share if you have same experience?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by X4a2 View Post
    There is potentially a bug in the system with this goal rollout. I hadn't requested any items in the last few days, and accordingly had received no requests fulfilled in the last 3 days, yet the system is telling me that basically all my neighbors starting with letters A through S had already been sent requests today and thus aren't eligible for requests. Since I hadn't actually made those requests, I am concerned it is a bug that will render it very difficult for me to complete this goal since the first day of requests is crucial for getting parts requirements met. Any advice is welcome. Others, please share if you have same experience?
    By chance when you were selecting your neighbors, did the boxes uncheck themselves at some point and you had to reselect them?

If that happens, you'll get the pop up saying you already requested from them but in reality they'll receive the requests as usual. This is something that can happen across all s8 games. It's just a minor annoyance and doesn't actually alter your playing but if you'd like to avoid it: wait a few seconds before starting to select your neighbors.

Sometimes I load my neighbor list then check Stormie (since i don't want to send that one), wait for it to uncheck before then proceeding to send out the requests I actually want to send. Doing this usually helps avoid the whole situation

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    By chance when you were selecting your neighbors, did the boxes uncheck themselves at some point and you had to reselect them?

If that happens, you'll get the pop up saying you already requested from them but in reality they'll receive the requests as usual. This is something that can happen across all s8 games. It's just a minor annoyance and doesn't actually alter your playing but if you'd like to avoid it: wait a few seconds before starting to select your neighbors.

Sometimes I load my neighbor list then check Stormie (since i don't want to send that one), wait for it to uncheck before then proceeding to send out the requests I actually want to send. Doing this usually helps avoid the whole situation
    Annirassweets—Stormie answers requests, I always send to it because it is a sure thing

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by auroramom View Post
    Annirassweets—Stormie answers requests, I always send to it because it is a sure thing
    I was just meaning that I don't send Stormie's request with the others since its an exception to the 20 fills rule.

I can get 21 requests filled per day but only if I send the Stormie request after I get all of my regular neighbors to fill the 20 requests.

That's why I don't send that request out with the others and why I use it as a way to avoid the system unchecking my other requests.

Rhino Keeper
    @AnnirasSweets thanks for the tidbit about sending the Stormie request last. You are a wealth of knowledge in these games. Also, do you know if the side goal prize is a winter globe? The thumbnail is hard to see.

Quote Originally Posted by mogglo View Post

This challenge is so cute 🥰. I hope I have time to finish it . I?m so broke I can?t even get past the wallpaper and floors 🤣 I make too much food 🤦🏽*♀️

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Burntdinner View Post
    @AnnirasSweets thanks for the tidbit about sending the Stormie request last. You are a wealth of knowledge in these games. Also, do you know if the side goal prize is a winter globe? The thumbnail is hard to see.
    Looks like it could be the Love Snow Globe (2x2; originally released January 2013 as part of a Valentine's new game edition):

Sadly I don't have an image of it solo, but I hope these help
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast