Thread: Lovely Desserts Goal BUG

Nightclub Owner

Lovely Desserts Goal BUG

The new 5 day goal part 2 is asking for 25 Heart Buns (a recipe that doesn't exist) and it doesn't list which appliance to use instead of showing a basic oven recipe.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 02-07-2024 G2b ERROR.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	73054

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Flagged over!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

New Resident
    For both the side goal and 5 day goal, I have to make the heart coffee… if I do how does it know which recipe to count the coffee towards?
    I’m guessing this is a BUG! Though different from the one above ⬆️
    Thanks so much for all your help and posting of the goals!

I’ve found I’m having issues with the Lovely Desserts Goal.

One of the goals is to make heart coffee, however, when I use a drink mixer, the recipe for heart coffee is nowhere to be found. It’s as if heart coffee doesn’t exist, therefore preventing me from completing the goal.

I’ve tried selling all my drink mixers and buying new ones but that didn’t work. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the game. I usually play on IOS, so tried an android device, and I’m still facing the same issue.

What is replacing the Heart Buns or have they been added and if so what machine?

Thanks!!!

Hi friend. The heart coffee has been moved to the basic ovens for the side goal, not the drink mixer. Not sure why, it's extremely confusing. Hope you can find it there

Thank you! I didn’t realise at all, I just assumed it would be on the mixer

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for the fix team - the Heart Buns have been removed from the goal cards.

For those asking where to find the recipes, please see the goal threads where those details can be found:

5 Day Goal

14 Day Goal

Recipe locations are always included in the first post and any changes made to goals or recipes are also noted there.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thanks for the fix team - the Heart Buns have been removed from the goal cards.

For those asking where to find the recipes, please see the goal threads where those details can be found:

5 Day Goal

14 Day Goal

Recipe locations are always included in the first post and any changes made to goals or recipes are also noted there.
    They should now require 'Heart Toasts' for the goal steps!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~