Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Challenge End Time?

Challenge End Time?

What times do the challenges usually end? I assumed the 5 day goal ended at 7:30pm, the same time it started, and based my cooking times off of that. Instead, when my stews finished at 4, I was told it expired.

Executive Chef
    For me start is 5:30 pm Pacific Standard Time, end is 11:00 am Pacific Standard Time

Nightclub Owner
    5 day goals =
    start every Friday 8:30pm ET / 5:30pm PT / Saturday 01:30 UTC
    ends Wednesday 2pm ET / 11am PT / 19:00 UTC

14 day goals =
    start every other Thursday 3pm ET / 12pm PT / 20:00 UTC
    ends 2 Wednesdays later 5pm ET / 2pm PT / 22:00 UTC

Thank you!! What about the Gran-Gran challenges? Do they have a schedule or are they completely random?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiechick138 View Post
    Thank you!! What about the Gran-Gran challenges? Do they have a schedule or are they completely random?
    Do you mean the 14 day bonus goals that give the bonus recipe on the Phoebe Oven?

I think so? I only encountered one since 2 started playing again last month, but it was separate from the 5 or 14 day

think they mean the side goals they have that name, someone else would have to answer if it closes at the same time with the 14 day main goal, im not sure

Nightclub Owner
    Both the Side Goal (3 parts serving basic recipes to earn a deco) and the Bonus Goal (complete the main goal to earn an extra recipe) are parts of the main goal; as such they have the same exact timers as the 14 Day Goal.

Even if you don't start the Side Goal on the first day, the goal will end at the same time as the main challenge.

The only one with a different timer will be the 5 day goal since it's a separate goal entirely while the others are optional parts of the main 14 day goal.

If you're a newer player and are seeing other goals than a 5 or 14 day one, those will likely be the few permanent goals for beginners. If you're unsure, you should be able to open your goal book at any time to see if a specific goal is timed or not.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiechick138 View Post
    EDIT: It appears the 14-Day Side Goal is called the Gran-Gran Challenge. More info on that below.

To further elucidate AnnirasSweets's and Kennedi_lynette's posts:

--The 14-day challenges usually have a Side Goal, which unlocks alongside Step 2 of the Main Goal and shares its timer, but is otherwise completely separate. It is a 3-step goal involving cooking recipes on the basic appliances to unlock a "classic" floor decor (usually a box prize, prior limited-time release, or a market decoration that's no longer available)

--The Bonus Goal is a goal that's unlocked if you finish the 14-Day goal early. It will unlock an exclusive recipe on the "Phoebe's Oven" appliance and ask you to cook the new recipe 10 times. It unlocks after you finish the 14-Day goal, earning the final goal prize, and shares its timer. (So, for example, if you finish the 14-day goal in 12 days, you will still only have until Wednesday at 5 PM ET / 2 PM PT / 22:00 UTC to complete the Bonus Goal).

For some reason, the 5-Day Goal appears to also be labeled 'Gran-Gran's Challenge' after Step 2. I've flagged that over to the team to prevent further confusion. Thank you for bringing this up!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 02-08-24 at 05:02 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    5 day goals =
    start every Friday 8:30pm ET / 5:30pm PT / Saturday 01:30 UTC
    ends Wednesday 2pm ET / 11am PT / 19:00 UTC

14 day goals =
    start every other Thursday 3pm ET / 12pm PT / 20:00 UTC
    ends 2 Wednesdays later 5pm ET / 2pm PT / 22:00 UTC
    Wow! So we DON'T even get the FULL 5 DAYS to complete the "Five" day goal?! No wonder I kept struggling with the timer on those goals!!! Doesn't seem that fair to me.☹️

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast