Thread: Love Chest Bug

Nightclub Owner

Love Chest Bug

The new Love Chest mystery box pop up showed that the Candy Bowl was removed from the BS release.

However, when I just purchased the box, that's the first thing I got. This implies that either the prizes are wrong or the pop up has the wrong images.

The last time something similar happened with the Holiday Gift II Bug, a small issue like this led to larger issues of the same prize showing up in both 2nd and 3rd place.

It was a hot mess that still hasn't been addressed so I'm leery of spending any more gems until I'm sure this box is working properly.

Is it possible that we can get a confirmed list of the actual prizes and their placement?

And can the team either fix the pop up to show the correct prizes or fix the prizes we're getting?

Thanks

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Flagging this over; thank you for reporting!

As a small note, the pop up only appears to show 7 prizes instead of the usual 8:

It's possible the Candy Bowl is the 8th prize and the Puppy Love was the removed prize this time around. Just a theory; still checking with the team for this
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    UPDATE:

The list of prizes is as follows:
    4th. Lovely Candy Bowl
    4th. Lava Girl Love
    4th. Cup of Love
    3rd. Two to Tango
    3rd. Romantic Swing (change requested due to duplicate; will update if it's changed)
    2nd. String Ensemble
    2nd. Tunnel of Love
    1st. Garden Dinner

The pop-up and crate thumbnail should also be updated shortly (if they have not been already; I haven't been able to check yet) to properly reflect all prizes and the proper box image.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~