Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 12 Days of Deals

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    For the love of the game can we please get all the Christmas/winter tables and chairs. Why???? I?ve been waiting 5-6 years for all the tables I?ve got posted in the forum for wishlist.
    Why so little items? Do you not want money?
    And why goal items 52 gems when they are normally 35 on sale.
    You have a lot of explaining to do.

And biggest request: Please release the Penguin Server, Penguin Ice, and Chocolate Stove and the prizes from the Penguin goal.
    Also really want the Ping Pong wallpaper and Paddle Chairs to be able to use my Ping pong tables and counters.
    We need a HUGE sale! Why are you holding out?
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaPumpkins View Post
    Where are all the past tables, chairs and counters?
    Seconding/thirding these requests for past tables, chairs, and counters!! I was really wanting to buy the Holiday Home tables/chairs/counters this month and sadly they've not returned

This sale is okay... but just okay. It looks like the main focus of the 12 Days of Deals for the floor decors is U-decorations - which is fine, though a bit limited (and limiting for those players that already unlocked those items earlier). It's strange that appliances haven't been brought back, as usually Echo Appliances are coordinated with their respective U-decor releases.

I do think this sale is more successful than last year's (I like that items are added to the sale, and the timer is set on all items through the end, so people don't feel like they're missing anything), but please give us tables, chairs, counters, appliances, out-of-box prizes or even sales on past and present boxes like we've seen before. It feels frustrating to open the game every day hoping to see something you want to go on sale, and then not seeing it.

I don't mind that the holiday has passed; I would still love to see items from the other categories brought back/discounted for this sale. We received wall decorations (which are a fantastic selection of items!); why not items from other categories?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I don't have these mystery boxes and they are more expensive at 12 Gems why? I find it unfair on the part of storm8.

I don't have these mystery boxes and they are more expensive at 12 gels why? I find it unfair on the part of storm8.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2292.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	205.5 KB 
ID:	72473

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by venus708708 View Post
    I don't have these mystery boxes and they are more expensive at 12 gels why? I find it unfair on the part of storm8.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2292.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	205.5 KB 
ID:	72473
    Those are in Bakery Story, not Restaurant Story.

You can see the full list of the BS 12 Days items HERE in that dedicated thread.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know what recipes are on these sale appliances?( BS appliance/ recipe index has spoiled many of us)

I love the idea of sonic appliances for non basic appliances, unfortunately I can't make use of these because I don't have the original goals.

One step forward two steps back. I'd love a way to buy recipes I don't own or missed the goal for, there are so many locked recipes from the past I wish i could just buy and start cooking.

I was REALLY looking forward to today's sales cause it looked like more appliances, hopefully ones I didn't own. i'm glad I didn't impulse buy any, because i can't make use of any of these. and it's really sad. I would have dumped hard on these otherwise.

Fashion Designer
    So not a single chair or table for this sale. Hm.

Farm Supplier
    Yeah its disappointing that restaurant finally got a 13g sale but of SONIC appliances?? I had been saving my gems for months for these specific ovens I put on the wishlist, just to have ONE recipe unlocked ???? Yeah great job..����

Farm Supplier
    Is the Snowman Hat Crate buggy? I bought it 11x and got 8x Snow Dragon, 2x Snow Suit, and 1x Snowball Pile.

I would be fine with any of the 3rd or 4th place prizes (Cocoa Time, Snow Angel, or Snow Family), but to get the SAME 3rd place prize prize 8/11 times? Come on! That's just wrong. It needs to be more balanced than that.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Those are in Bakery Story, not Restaurant Story.

You can see the full list of the BS 12 Days items HERE in that dedicated thread.
    yes I was wrong, I wanted to delete my message impossible thank you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast