Thread: No Friday sale?

Executive Chef

No Friday sale?

Just as the title says?.there?s no Friday sale?( it comes noon for me in Florida?bakery and RS both have no sales)

Nightclub Owner
    As of now, no sale has been released. Typically this happens when the weekly sale would interfere with a holiday sale (i.e. we had no sale Nov. 17 due to the Black Friday sale starting Nov. 20). So I'm guessing this means we'll see the Christmas Sale start sometime next week.

Hopefully we see some sale previews pop up in the next few days to give us a better idea of when to expect it!

Rhino Keeper
    Usually this means a sale is coming Monday. I was very disappointed to see no sale and hoping for a HUGE one as I need so many items. Ready to spend ?give me the go!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    I have flagged this over just in case - there was no follow-up pop-up to indicate a different sale next week, so I've requested clarification. I wouldn't mind a holiday mega-sale next week though if that was the intent
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I have flagged this over just in case - there was no follow-up pop-up to indicate a different sale next week, so I've requested clarification. I wouldn't mind a holiday mega-sale next week though if that was the intent
    I’m sooooo hoping that the sapphire oven is NOT our Friday item

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4982.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	72275
    This popped up today

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by qtrubi View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4982.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	72275
    This popped up today
    Something's not right with that math though....

If it starts today then the sales would end Dec 27th but if it ends January 2nd then it shouldn't start til Dec 22nd. Weird!

Based off of last year's 12 days sale I'm going to presume the pop up showed too soon and the actual sale will start the 22nd. I'm extra convinced since the prize of the day should be colorized on the day it's released and all the items are still greyed out.

But still confusing because if the 12 days doesn't start til next Friday there's no reason we couldn't have had a weekly sale yesterday. Disappointing and weird, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Something's not right with that math though....

If it starts today then the sales would end Dec 27th but if it ends January 2nd then it shouldn't start til Dec 22nd. Weird!

Based off of last year's 12 days sale I'm going to presume the pop up showed too soon and the actual sale will start the 22nd. I'm extra convinced since the prize of the day should be colorized on the day it's released and all the items are still greyed out.

But still confusing because if the 12 days doesn't start til next Friday there's no reason we couldn't have had a weekly sale yesterday. Disappointing and weird, lol.
    I’m confused too. I got excited for nuthin.

Nightclub Owner
    No less confusing but... sale started today, lol

Sale thread up HERE