Thread: Pumpkin Echo Appliances not in appliance section

New Resident

Unhappy Pumpkin Echo Appliances not in appliance section

The current pumpkin echo appliances on sale not showing when I open up appliance section.
    Thanks.

New Echo Appliances

I?m not seeing the new Echo appliances that are in the pop up on my list. Are they not for sale yet?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mybooknook View Post
    I?m not seeing the new Echo appliances that are in the pop up on my list. Are they not for sale yet?
    It's not just you, I'm not seeing any appliances on sale either, it seems like they made a mistake with the pop up!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    It's not just you, I'm not seeing any appliances on sale either, it seems like they made a mistake with the pop up!
    Thank you!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hi there shawca15,

Could you elaborate please? Are these appliances that you have purchased that you are unable to locate?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner
    I think they're referring to the pop up for the sale which shows echo appliances but there's none in the market.

Another reported it here

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Thanks Anniras Merged the threads

Unfortunately as the sale period has passed, it's past the scope of a fix being issued for the pop-up But if it happens again with future sales I'll try to be more diligent about flagging it over for sure.

If someone can identify the appliances that were in the pop up but weren't out on sale, I could forward it to the team in case those appliances could be offered in a future sale.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner
    This was the pop up:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3307.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	71544

I can't recall the exact names right now but I can update this post with those details when I get home

EDIT:

Now that I'm home and can access my inventories, the appliances were the Wheat Stove and Jack O Lantern Fountain - originally released 2018 Oct. 25 in the goal "A Bumper Crop"