Thread: MISSING Goal clipboard???

MISSING Goal clipboard???

The clipboard 📋 where the goals are is completely gone from my screen. I've restarted the game multiple times and it's still not showing up. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Nightclub Owner

Goal Book Missing

At some point yesterday the goal book went missing from Restaurant Story. I last logged in around 11 am and it was still there but last night players started reporting it missing and as of right now it's still missing.

My goal book is still missing too.. and the new goal is supposed to start today... ? I contacted support yesterday but haven't heard anything back.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Flagged over and merged your threads into one singular bug thread since they're on the same topic

Re: yesterday - I believe there weren't any goals for a clipboard to be present after the last 14-day goal ended yesterday, but there's normally one released to coincide with the new box. This new 14-day goal also appears to be missing a complementary goal. Checking to understand what's going on.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~