Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Popcicle Party Feedback

Nightclub Owner
    As it stands now, the goal threads average 10,000 views every 2 weeks but only get a few dozen posts per thread. If we can no longer discuss our opinions of the goals on the threads, I fear it will discourage engagement even more than it is now.

I know there are already several groups that simply come the forum, grab the info and then have all their discussion on other sites instead of engaging here. I don't understand the logic of it myself but this change has me worried even more players will feel the need to have their discussions outside of the forum as well

Fashion Designer
    So we can?t discuss the goal in the discussion thread. Got it. Thanks, S8!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Update:

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    Hi all, thanks for sharing your sincere feedback. Feel free to continue to share your feedback in the event threads. The intent of the previous message was to organize the forum to be easily scannable by developers. But we have identified better solutions. Thanks for your understanding.
    Discussion can resume in the goal thread, as usually occurs.

Please be civil, everybody - gentle reminder that harassing and trolling comments are both against forum rules. As unpopular as this move may have been, this was genuinely a new attempt at potentially understanding what people like and dislike about the goal. Voicing disapproval is fine, but please keep it respectful - mocking and/or derisive comments have been removed. Thank you.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12