Thread: August 4 5-day goal

New Resident

August 4 5-day goal

Soneone sure messed up on adding food items to appliances, now you can't access the last item to cook in the 14-day goal, no 10-hour item anymore!! And you know it won't get fixed till Monday....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mizzChow View Post
    Soneone sure messed up on adding food items to appliances, now you can't access the last item to cook in the 14-day goal, no 10-hour item anymore!! And you know it won't get fixed till Monday....
    Good news, looks like it was fixed:

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Hi all,

Due to a bug with the new 5-day goal recipes - in which the new recipes have been added to MULTIPLE appliances - some recipes may have been shuffled around in their appliances for this goal.

Until this bug is fixed, please note that the goal appliances may now have TWO pages of recipes, and you may need to toggle to Page 2 of the cook book to find a recipe you need. Just a quick heads up!

UPDATE: this bug has been fixed - if you're still seeing 2 pages of recipes on your goal appliances, please exit and restart the game to get them back to normal

Yes; this was fixed and the 5-Day recipes are back on the Ye Olde Stove as originally intended. Furthermore, the 14-day recipes were not affected, just moved around. As mentioned in the previous mod note, if you are still seeing more than one page of recipes, you may need to close and reopen your game.

Closing this thread as the issue has been resolved; please continue further discussion on either of the goal threads.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~