Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/6: Monster Hunt s53 | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarnSpice2017 View Post
    Not referring to those tokens, BeastMaster tokens.
    They are in the Workshop this time.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarnSpice2017 View Post
    Not referring to those tokens, BeastMaster tokens.
    I'm sorry! Looks like they've made their way into the Workshop this time around! We'll fix the item description on our end

New Resident
    How do we find info about the crafts in the mythic research center?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by johosman View Post
    There's a few sections in the HUB Inventory that lists the items and their drops, the posts start here.

If the newer items don't have drops listed, you can find those details in their event threads (links to those events are included in the last post of same thread). Hope this helps get you started

Quote Originally Posted by 1990Hermione View Post
    Hi, first post Just wondering if anyone knows how the groups are selected for beast master rankings. I am level 50 and I play multiple times a day. When beast master events are on, I use almost all my available energy to fight monsters and get points. However after only about 3 hours of this event there are already two people in my group with over 1500 points. So now I know for the rest of the week that there is zero chance of me catching up to them (unless I spend ridiculous amounts of actual money which obviously isn?t worth it). Are the groups completely random? I feel it would be better if we were grouped based on play style in some way to make it a fairer and more interesting event - an actual contest!
    I just checked 5 players on my leader board and they are all 50, the same as me. One is my neighbor and I have faced him a few times. I know there is a big difference between level 50 players. With enough energy , you can get over 1500pts an hour. Spend 10 gems and you can double that. You just have to hope you don?t get matched up with anyone with either a wad of cash or an army of alicorns.

As far as the game and storm8 are concerned, the game is fair as it provides an equal opportunity for anyone willing to spend.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by johosman View Post
    This guide linked in Post #1 tells you everything you could ever want to know about Monster Hunts and the crafts. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works

It?s a daily energy + MH Token dropper

22-hour timer

We get to craft four so it looks like I?ll be busy collecting Troll Tokens

Hmm I guess so. I don’t know how people get those alicorn armies! I guess I’ll just play for troll tokens this time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 1990Hermione View Post
    Hmm I guess so. I don’t know how people get those alicorn armies! I guess I’ll just play for troll tokens this time.
    Some buy the hoard with gems, other craft them. I am from the second group. I crafter #57 last month.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Big change during this event : the monster is dropping 0 token during the fight (first 9 hits) and drops only 1 or 2 tokens after the 10th and final hit.

For this reason, I am not competing in this LB. Too stingy for me.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast