Thread: How many part requests can you receive and how many gifts during a day?

Farm Supplier

How many part requests can you receive and how many gifts during a day?

How many requests can one receive during one day?
    I have the impression i am not getting all requests i should get during one day, and this regard the Storm games: Bakery/Restaurant/Fashion.
    I read somewhere we can get only 20 Part/gifts a day? is that correct?
    I think this number is way to low, if you consider how many parts we need now to build ovens.
    And i think we should recieve all kind of requests, and gifts and not just

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphirmoon View Post
    I have the impression i am not getting all requests i should get during one day, and this regard the Storm games: Bakery/Restaurant/Fashion.
    I think this number is way to low, if you consider how many parts we need now to build ovens.

Yes we can receive 20 parts/gifts max per day. Only getting those few parts can be quite annoying, but it isn't so bad after a while
    Btw no offense, are you a new player or not because you seem slightly confused (I mean high level players get confused but you know...)

Please don't add from my id, I only add from other people id. I don't accept under lvl 30. Have narrow neighbor criteria, not everyone will be accepted

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 763862 View Post
    Yes we can receive 20 parts/gifts max per day. Only getting those few parts can be quite annoying, but it isn't so bad after a while
    Btw no offense, are you a new player or not because you seem slightly confused (I mean high level players get confused but you know...)

Please don't add from my id, I only add from other people id. I don't accept under lvl 30. Have narrow neighbor criteria, not everyone will be accepted

Okay I take that back, sorry

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphirmoon View Post
    Yes, 20 is the max for both requests and gifts in both RS and BS, not sure about FS though.

The request system can be confusing, what seems like a simple thing actually has a lot of moving parts and factors involved that most players don't know about. I wrote a detailed description of how I understand the request system to work here if you're interested.

If you're sure your game is not performing properly, you can always open a Support Ticket with the team who can look into it for you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, 20 is the max for both requests and gifts in both RS and BS, not sure about FS though.

The request system can be confusing, what seems like a simple thing actually has a lot of moving parts and factors involved that most players don't know about. I wrote a detailed description of how I understand the request system to work here if you're interested.

If you're sure your game is not performing properly, you can always open a Support Ticket with the team who can look into it for you.
    So we can receive 20 gifts a day, and 20 Parts in requests,
    Ok Thank you.
    That is good to know,
    i think the number really should be increased, cuz like i said the stoves need to many parts to build.
    Last edited by Saphirmoon; 06-09-23 at 02:06 PM.