Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SALE: 2023 Feb. 06 - Valentine's Sales (12 Days)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Just saw in my game today that they've relisted the Loves Me Table to our markets for the rest of the sale - thanks, Pixie!
    I'm glad they could add this table! I've requested if the Sweetheart Table can also be added since it's also a coin item. Unfortunately, the Parisian Picnic table will not be making a reappearance this sale as it was a locked goal item, but they have noted it as a possible U-item for a future sale.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    I notice several crates/boxes/chests are mislabeled from Christmas ones and now Valentine ones. Does anyone know the name of this new Valentine's crate for sale? It's labeled "Valentine Chest" but the link in the list under a similar name, "Valentine's Chest", shows different items.
    The box names tend to change sometimes (hence the mislabeling - it's not intentional, mod promise), but unfortunately the Christmas and Valentine's ones are quite notorious for being confusing (the Gingerbread box was at one point called the Holiday Box, but we have multiple holiday boxes, and we've had a Valentine's Box and Valentine's Chest). This new one, for example, is called the VALENTINE chest rather than the VALENTINE'S chest -_-

I'll flag this over and see if it can be renamed to make it less confusing. In any case, to address your question about the prizes: this one is a ported box from Restaurant Story, so the possible prizes can be previewed on its respective Master Box listing. I imagine Anniras may make a separate thread for this as its introduction to Bakery Story and sale promotion period are separate from this larger sale (though it's also a Valentine's item, and the sale period overlaps... confusion on confusion!)

Master Box listing for the Valentine Chest (Restaurant Story)
    --Note: only 8 prizes are ported over of the original 9 (not sure why), so one of the prizes will be missing. I've requested information to ask which prize is excluded in the Bakery version of this crate.

Prize previews:

Spoiler: show

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner
    Yeah, despite logging in several times today, I never got the pop up for the new box so I didn't realize it had dropped, lol.

New box thread up here I named it the Valentine Chest II to avoid confusion until such a time the team alters its name, if they do- I'll get the images up first thing in the morning!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    The box names tend to change sometimes (hence the mislabeling - it's not intentional, mod promise), but unfortunately the Christmas and Valentine's ones are quite notorious for being confusing (the Gingerbread box was at one point called the Holiday Box, but we have multiple holiday boxes, and we've had a Valentine's Box and Valentine's Chest). This new one, for example, is called the VALENTINE chest rather than the VALENTINE'S chest -_-

I'll flag this over and see if it can be renamed to make it less confusing. In any case, to address your question about the prizes: this one is a ported box from Restaurant Story, so the possible prizes can be previewed on its respective Master Box listing. I imagine Anniras may make a separate thread for this as its introduction to Bakery Story and sale promotion period are separate from this larger sale (though it's also a Valentine's item, and the sale period overlaps... confusion on confusion!)

Master Box listing for the Valentine Chest (Restaurant Story)
    --Note: only 8 prizes are ported over of the original 9 (not sure why), so one of the prizes will be missing. I've requested information to ask which prize is excluded in the Bakery version of this crate.

Prize previews:

Spoiler: show

Thank you Pixie, I appreciate your response and inquiring with the team regarding the naming. The Candy Heart Flowers are so cute! I wish we had that option here too.

Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Thank you Pixie, I appreciate your response and inquiring with the team regarding the naming. The Candy Heart Flowers are so cute! I wish we had that option here too.
    I have asked (separately; unrelated to this specific box but in general regarding all ported boxes) why we get boxes with an excluded 9th prize. I'm assuming it's because the new boxes have 8 prizes, so removing one would make it consistent, but it seems... unnecessary?

Of course, I've also pitched the suggestion that the missing prizes be added to the market as freestanding items or limited-time offers - I know there are some I would love to be able to get whether for gems or coins - but I've yet to get an update if the team plans to do anything with them. I'll check back though and if it's a popular enough idea that other people support, I might ask again

(I'm mod-obligated to suggest this discussion continue on Annira's new box-specific thread, but thank you for bringing this up here )

Need Me? Send me a PM

I am so happy about the U-Eiffelflower and the U-Parisian street lamp. 🥰

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123