Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 12 Days of Deals! (20 Dec 2022 - 31 Dec 2022) - NEW DEALS DAILY

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

SALE: 12 Days of Deals! (20 Dec 2022 - 31 Dec 2022) - NEW DEALS DAILY

~12 Days of Deals~

Note: Each deal goes live at 9:00 AM PST each day and lasts until 8:30 AM PST the next day

Day 1: Forever Oven
    • On offer at 34 Gems (Regular Price: 42 Gems)
    • Special Features: Recipes cooked on the Forever Oven will never spoil

Day 2: New Expansion! 38x41
    • On offer at 150 Gems (Regular Price: 200 Gems)
    • Note: the coin version of this expansion was simultaneously released, but not discounted. It has a neighbor requirement of 70 neighbors. (Coin price unknown - to be updated).
    • Note: you will only be able to expand to 38x41 if you are already at 37x40. Expansions must be done one at a time; you cannot skip to a bigger expansion size. Please see the Game Guide for Expansion Requirements.

Day 3: U-New Year Family Meal

Day 4: U-Classic Tree
    • On offer at 15 Gems. (Note: the original was a floor decor goal prize at 32,000 Coins - if you participated in the original goal, please double-check if this is unlocked in your inventory!!)
    • 2x2 Floor Decoration
    • Original Release Info: The Classic Tree was the second floor decor prize in the 23 December 2022 "Where the Heart Is" 15-Day Goal, with this re-release marking its one-year anniversary
    • Preview:
      Spoiler: show

Day 5: Echo Yule Stove

Day 6: New Expansion! 39x42
    • On offer at 150 Gems (Regular Price: 200 Gems)
    • Note: the coin version of this expansion was simultaneously released, but not discounted. It has a neighbor requirement of 70 neighbors. (Coin price unknown - to be updated).
    • Note: you will only be able to expand to 39x42 if you are already at 38x41. Expansions must be done one at a time; you cannot skip to a bigger expansion size. Please see the Game Guide for Expansion Requirements.

Day 7: Echo Yule Oven

Day 8: U-Black Tie Affair
    • On offer at 13 Gems. (Note: the original was priced at 60 Gems, so this is quite the discount for anyone wanting duplicates!)
    • 4x4 Floor Decoration
    • Note: Though this is a "U-" Decoration, the original was NOT a goal prize. The Original "Black Tie Affair" was a standalone floor decoration at the time of its release, not tied to any goals.
    • Original Release Info: The Black Tie Affair was initially released on 28 December 2016 as part of a New Year's Eve update.
    • Preview:
      Spoiler: show

Day 9: Echo Frosty Oven

Day 10: Echo Chilling Stove

Day 11: Coin Sale!
    • Coins are on sale* at a 20% discount (8 Gems instead of 10 Gems; 80 Gems instead of 100 Gems)
    • You can purchase additional coins through the expansion tab, or by tapping your coin balance at the top left of your screen.
    • Note: coins cost 20% less, but you also get 20% fewer coins. So the value/ratio of coins/gems hasn't changed at all.
    • Note: how many coins you can get per transaction is dependent on your level.

Day 12: New Box! Premium Snowy Chest
    • On offer at 25 Gems (higher than usual price of 24 Gems - this has been flagged to the team as a possible bug)
    • Prizes appear to be 'U-' decor items (big thank you to AnnirasSweets) - NOT NEW PRIZES!
    • Prize information and denominations here (page 2 of this thread).
    • If you opened this box and got a prize, please post in this thread to help other players!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 01-19-23 at 09:52 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Daily Deals - Additional Info

Information/Frequently Asked Questions:

What is this event?
    12 Days of Deals is a special community event in Restaurant Story wherein players are presented with different "daily deals". Each day brings a new discount, but you only have 24 hours to buy the item before the discount expires!

Will items on offer be leaving the market?
    As a general rule of thumb: if the daily deal was available on the market before it was discounted, it will likely continue to be available after the daily deal at its regular price. If it was NOT available on the market before, it will likely leave the market again after its discount period ends. Exceptions include completely new offerings, which may stay or leave.

I missed a daily deal! Will it be offered again?
    Due to the nature of this event, it is unlikely that items from previous days will be brought back. Shop wisely!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 12-21-22 at 11:56 AM.

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Please remind me what a forever oven does? How is it different from my magic stove?
    American Gothicplaying FS since 2010
    TexasMade on RS

Quote Originally Posted by happyday5 View Post
    Please remind me what a forever oven does? How is it different from my magic stove?
    Any recipes cooked on the Forever Oven will not spoil.

Your Magic Stove has this functionality and a few more - any recipes cooked will not spoil; recipes take 20% less time to cook; AND you don't have to double-tap to prepare the recipe - it will start cooking as soon as it is selected from the cookbook.

Note that the two appliances are different though (Oven vs Stove), so the selection of recipes will be different.

Need Me? Send me a PM

Rhino Keeper
    I do not get to see the pop up in RS. My screen goes darker, but nothing happen.

I do see it in BS tho

I finally got the pop-up today and have updated the first post

Now that the pop-up has arrived, time for some speculation!

• Looks like we're getting another expansion (or maybe discounts on existing expansions) on Day 6
    • Day 8 is very likely the Black Tie Affair (4x4 Floor Decor, originally offered at 60 gems)
    • Maybe counters for Days 5, 7, and 10?
    • Coins for Day 11?
    • Probably a discounted Box for Day 12

Need Me? Send me a PM

Some clarification on Day 11:

Normally, for Level 99 players, coins are available to purchase in the following amounts:

• 54,000 coins for 10 gems
    • 540,000 coins for 100 gems

For today's Daily Deal, the amounts available to purchase AND the gem prices have both been discounted by 20%:

• 43,200 coins for 8 gems
    • 432,000 coins for 80 gems

10 gems - 20% = 8 gems, but 54,000 coins - 20% = 43,200 coins.

So, you're not really getting a "deal" (any more value for money) here - they've been proportionally lowered the same amount.

Need Me? Send me a PM

Rhino Keeper
    Day 12 is Premium Snowy Chest for 25 gems? What is in there and why more gems? 25 vs 24?

Nightclub Owner
    Fair warning to fellow players: if this crate is anything like the BS crate for the day it will offer snow/ice themed U-decos, not new items.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    Day 12 is Premium Snowy Chest for 25 gems? What is in there and why more gems? 25 vs 24?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Fair warning to fellow players: if this crate is anything like the BS crate for the day it will offer snow/ice themed U-decos, not new items.
    So: it looks like the Premium Snowy Chest was priced higher during the "Deals" event than its "regular" price of 24 gems

I've flagged this over as a bug, and requested info on the prize offerings so players can know what to expect from the box. A big thank you to AnnirasSweets for reporting that this box contains U-decor and not new prizes.

Need Me? Send me a PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast