Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
Great, over a month away till Halloween and already starting with Halloween goals?seriously???? Looks like I won?t be playing for a month if every goal is this theme. Fall doesn?t mean everything needs to be about Halloween. No wonder there?s such a lack of new autumn themed items to work with, because you got to involve Halloween as soon as it?s officially autumn.��
With the exception of one pumpkin thing, it is NOT a Halloween goal. It is an autumn/harvest goal.

For me, I am disappointed that it is not a Halloween goal. We need a good Halloween goal and now, when everyone is decorating for Halloween, is better than during and after the holiday itself. As a Halloween goal, this stinks. I will hope that the next one is a good Halloween goal.

As a fall/harvest goal, it is fantastic. I do not adore the paper, but it is nice. The rest of the stuff (except for the *lantern*) is WONDERFUL and all goes well together. Glad for some wall decorations. Also (drumroll here) NO TINY FOOD!!! And the food goes with the goal!! At least for the first recipe. EXCELLENT.

I just wish we had this a month ago and had Halloween now. Storm8 is always off on timing, lol.