Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SALE: 2020 February 11 - Valentine's Day

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Unfortunately I cannot afford the Chocolate Fountain, but I can see why you're taking procations.

I'm doing it with the wallpaper and some decor. As I cannot risk either not having something, especially something I can afford.

I've bought the Gift Box Bear and the Stack of Gifts the other day. As I didn't think they'd disappear last time, so I thought "why buy them?" Proven wrong yet again!

With the sales anymore, you really cannot take risks no more.

So I've also made my Halloween bakery look a bit mad; but I still enjoy getting some of the Amethyst and Pink Rose wallpaper that was added, as I'm now scared to having not got it in time.

Attachment 54661
    Attachment 54662

Oh! And with the "Melted Chocolate" table, also since it's now on sale. It's in my opinion, the only nice brown table we really have now, so I thought I couldn't not get it either.
    As far as business plans go, removing listed items after the sale isn't my first choice, personally; I'm sure it's working very well for s8's pockets, though. Take the both of us for example, we're both buying up things we might not normally purchase just in case, lol.

Though, I do worry if things continue in this vein that our markets won't have any items on offer by the end of the year. I'm struggling to figure out why they need the market so empty when the only new items we get are from boxes or goals. If they were still offering new content weekly, I'd understand the need but as things are now it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    As far as business plans go, removing listed items after the sale isn't my first choice, personally; I'm sure it's working very well for s8's pockets, though. Take the both of us for example, we're both buying up things we might not normally purchase just in case, lol.

Though, I do worry if things continue in this vein that our markets won't have any items on offer by the end of the year. I'm struggling to figure out why they need the market so empty when the only new items we get are from boxes or goals. If they were still offering new content weekly, I'd understand the need but as things are now it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.
    I definitely agree. I don't think there's much of a need or reason to take items out, especially as fast as S8 seems to be doing.

Regardless. I have 30 moneys ready for when a sale eventually comes on the bakery I want it to.

Will have my wife hold onto it for me, though, so I'm not spending it out of bad habit or regretting it later. Like I did the other day.

Anyways, I may have just enough to get maybe a box or so of the snowy wedding crate, we will see when the money and gems is here and gone, I guess. But I hope I can at least try it once if anything, as I'd be able to afford 210 gems.

If not then, I'll just get the many Cupid reindeer decorations and the Sweet Tooth Cake. - that I wanted at first.
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-13-20 at 04:51 PM.

Executive Chef
    This is so aggravating! I know the gems sales are random but on kappy333, for 3 days in a row, there's been nothing but a gem sale, but on the bakery I want them on - there's been 0 since the day the actual sale started.

And as of sometime today - there will only be 4 days left. So I know there's still time to have a gem sale, but it's starting to get me worried.

Executive Chef
    Finally! The gems are on sale.

Anyway. I get some items.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	84C19DBF-22FD-442A-916F-24C7212E024A.jpeg 
Views:	73 
Size:	928.3 KB 
ID:	54676

Name:	1940DEEC-F809-406C-81D2-28A6B027F144.jpeg 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	54677

Name:	A2DA7E00-9FF4-485D-AA78-203174228A3D.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	310.7 KB 
ID:	54678

---
    For the most part now, my bakery is now a full Christmas / winter bakery, New York Bakery.

With the exception of the "Opening Night" + "Amethyst Fountain" and Natasha's Cauldron

However maybe in the future I can't stop using filler in my bakery, and get a full on Christmas, here's hoping. As before today, it had massive filler within the bakery, since I didn't have much for this size, at the time.

Regardless - I'm happy now I've not been happy with my snow bakery in some time now. But I can finally be before I destroy it again.

Next on my mission now is to get that "Boom Bot" and the "Donut Robot"
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-15-20 at 09:02 AM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Finally the Sweet Tooth Cake is back! Thank you for this one S8.

BTW can someone tell me what's the matching chair to the Chocolate Box table, I don't remember. Please & thank you!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Finally the Sweet Tooth Cake is back! Thank you for this one S8.

BTW can someone tell me what's the matching chair to the Chocolate Box table, I don't remember. Please & thank you!
    Someone I believe in an older part of this forum asked that. However unfortunately- I am not finding it yet.

And if I remember correctly - there is no specific chair for it

However someone did recommend the Truffle Chair for it. If I did get this right, it just seems like a table for whatever chair you may want for it/pairing with it.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Someone I believe in an older part of this forum asked that. However unfortunately- I am not finding it yet.

And if I remember correctly - there is no specific chair for it

However someone did recommend the Truffle Chair for it. If I did get this right, it just seems like a table for whatever chair you may want for it/pairing with it.
    Yes; when it debuted, the Chocolate Box Table was released alongside the Chocolate Bar Counter, and the Truffle Chair.

I guess the three of them work together as a set but I'm not sure that the table and chair would work as a pair :/
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    I'm glad I got what I did - like the "Melted Chocolate" tables and the Amethyst wall/floor, plus the "amethyst" decoration. As now they've been pulled from the market now - unless returned for a future sale.

Anyway. I'm slightly hoping for a 2nd sale soon (a spring sale or something of the sorts), with the inclusion of the "Musical Gift" so I can get that robot!

@AnnirasSweets

Good thing you got the Chocolate Fountain. It appears it's now not in the market.

However- I'm surprised a bit. Since the Chocolate Fountain has been added in previous sales and wasn't removed thereafter. + it's been on the market forever. But in a way, I shouldn't be that surprised either. This is the new route S8 is doing with the sales now.
    Last edited by kappy333; 02-18-20 at 12:48 PM. Reason: An added section.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12