Thread: Sneak Peek, Musings and Speculation about upcoming new story content

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Oooo! New land. Yay!

I love the tips. I'll post mine though some will already be well known. I agree about not starting an adventure. And I forgot about leaving my crafting buildings open. I don't play for two hours before an event so I have a full bar of energy. And I didn't gather from my daily energy droppers this morning. I started a fruit trade that will be done when the event begins. I also don't gather from any character's houses (Ivy's, Thurston's etc) or buildings like the library, marketplace, tavern, cathedral, etc. The mines and sawmills have fast timers, but I made the mistake of gathering from the deep mine this morning. I pulled my horses and cottages back out in case they are needed, as they have long refresh timers. I pulled flowers out, though they have fast refresh on timers. My coin is low so I am growing Felora blossoms and using the garden timer boost from the apothecary to speed it up. And I've learned through others who have posted to conserve lanterns and permits. Thank you. Because of your suggestions, I have some saved up.

I really enjoyed the monster hunt and didn't fret about competing for leaderboard. The kelpie is too cute. The art department does an amazing job but I have to say, the color palate choices for the dragon in a jack-o-lantern and the LB kelpie are even more spectacular than usual. Y'all work hard, thank you for continuing to produce fun content.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-24-20 at 05:42 AM.