Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I sell!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    A digital receipt is just one that is sent to an email for online purchases rather than the paper ones received for in store purchases. It only shows what was purchased at that specific moment. To see all my purchases so far, I have to go through my apple account and that just shows how much money was spent on what day and in what game.
    Thank you. I just look up "how to access digital receipts in apple" so now I have receipt of how much is spend that day. Question - it not show any item in buy in game, so how do s8 verify nyc cake purchase? Just if they need it
    Last edited by kappy333; 07-23-19 at 04:29 AM. Reason: I find it!! Thank you so much!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Thank you. I just look up "how to access digital receipts in apple" so now I have receipt of how much is spend that day. Question - it not show any item in buy in game, so how do s8 verify nyc cake purchase? Just if they need it
    We can't see how our gems were spent but s8 support can see that information from their end of things. So, for example, if I spent 150 gems in the game on a certain day but did not receive the items, I can contact support and give them my purchase number from Apple and they can then look up to see exactly what I purchased and where it is in the system.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    We can't see how our gems were spent but s8 support can see that information from their end of things. So, for example, if I spent 150 gems in the game on a certain day but did not receive the items, I can contact support and give them my purchase number from Apple and they can then look up to see exactly what I purchased and where it is in the system.
    Interesting. I want to cry if I honest., Because I do not. Think they can prove it was accidentally sell. It was but o not think they can prove it.

And it what make snowy Santa snowy Santa but luckily there is box i Can try if I need to again luckily I did not accidentally sell the item around it
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21152A30-20D1-4999-AF98-B7BEE936BA85.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	329.6 KB 
ID:	52443

Sorry I have question again:

What purchase number would be? Because there is 2 numbers I think.

1 where you see right above purchase and when you click on purchase there is a other number/letter thing.

And when you click on Totale fatturato/total revenue example 70+ Moneys when you click on it, it also has a other number/letter thing. No offence but I not sure which it is.

Anyway. Thank you for be so helpful!!
    Last edited by kappy333; 07-23-19 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Question of purchase Number.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I accident sold a nyc CAKE!!!! I try to rotate it but I accidentally sell it!!!!!

Is there way I get back?? Do s8 get back??? I so mad at me!!!!' 😡😡😡
    Oh dear sorry to hear this! Support should not be able to help due to limited support but you can try since you have already reached out. All the best!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12