I posted about a month ago and I see that you seem to be ignoring what a great many of us have requested. The goals need to be spread out and made less challenging. I have a real life with a real job and the length, frequency, and required parts for the goals are unrealistic. Unless you can listen to your customers, and we are customers, I think that this will be my last goal and I will shut down my restaurants. I have two. I used this to unwind after work, but it is no longer enjoyable, I have more important things to do than worry about whether or not my food will spoil or if I'll be able to finish the goal in time. This most recent " barnyard" goal is preposterous, especially the side goal. I am not happy and am very dissatisfied and disappointed that you seem to be ignoring what many of us have asked for over 2 years. As of now I am no longer purchasing gems. It's a shame because I have encouraged many friends to download your game, I won't be doing so again anytime soon. This also goes for Bakery Story. I really feel that you do this so that we are forced to buy gems. Not a good business practice, I buy plenty, but no longer.