Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

Host(ess)
    Can we pls request for the videos to earn gems to be back in Bakery Story game again? It has been really tough to earn gems without these videos. This might deter some players from doing the goals or even cease playing the game altogether. Really hope for the the videos to earn gems feature to be reinstated again. Thanks.

New Resident
    When I make request for parts my neighbors aren?t getting them! This is causing me to miss out on goals and building ovens for them?I can get there requests just fine though

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Abryona View Post
    When I make request for parts my neighbors aren?t getting them! This is causing me to miss out on goals and building ovens for them?I can get there requests just fine though
    I've explained how we understand the request system to work here and the reasons you may not be getting all 20 requests answered in a day.

If, after reading it over, you still think your game isn't functioning properly you can open a Support Ticket with the team here.

Hope this helps

Monster sheet cake on gothic home oven is invisible in the cooking tab for android users.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingRuby View Post
    Monster sheet cake on gothic home oven is invisible in the cooking tab for android users.
    It's been reported, any updates on the issue will likely be shared here in the dedicated bugs post.

Pumpkin cheese bread from the Harvest Happenings goal is just showing up as large white square when served. This is on iOS, Bakery Story v1.9.4

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vanessamay2468 View Post
    Pumpkin cheese bread from the Harvest Happenings goal is just showing up as large white square when served. This is on iOS, Bakery Story v1.9.4
    Was coming here to report the same thing. I hope they will fix this issue it is annoying lol. Here is a picture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	218F2006-6220-4EA0-8DC1-A93DF661D0D8.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	71535

You may need to re-install to see the fix.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

The Turkey chair I bought from the sale is not showing up unless rotated only in one direction, away from the table.

Food has disappeared when being placed (prepared) on the stove to cook. On multiple occasions it has reverted to the previous state the bakery had been in (ex. food/drink on counter gone, timer of item on machine processing reset or item has disappeared, decoration reset to previous state)

This occurred on Android 1.6.0.4g.
    Last edited by forestfire1357; 11-11-23 at 08:06 AM.