View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

10 38.46%
  • I didn't like this event

11 42.31%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

4 15.38%
  • I didn't participate

1 3.85%
  • Darts

5 19.23%
  • Sombrero

1 3.85%
  • Rock Fountain

5 19.23%
  • Lounging Lizard

6 23.08%
  • Iguana

9 34.62%
  • Axolotl

6 23.08%
  • Sun Conure

15 57.69%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Axolotl Leaderboard - 2019 May 22 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    I?m glad u wrote this Rynetory2 cuz I truly feel the same way.

In my experience, it really takes a lot of hours of playing to reach 6500, without boosting n gems that is. I?m always on board with players that can easily rack up 25000 points. I have neighbors that r high level like me, but regardless time of entry, they always end up on easy boards. I?ve got two neighbors that consistently got 2nd place many times in a row with just 2000 some points. So in my view, it?s not just 6500 vs 3600, but also which group u r delegated to within ur level. Ive never been on a board where the leader didn?t reach 6500. I?m often on boards where the top 6 are way over 15000. I don?t believe the group u end up in is luck-based (of course, I can?t prove it). Anyway, LB is very tiring for me even at 6500, as for being top 2 that I?ve given up on.

Stormie, I?m still waiting for Adora to go on sale. Thx
    Quote Originally Posted by skkdjdkckdmj View Post
    Yes, I agree. I think every level should require the same number of points, maybe 5000 for the last milestone 🤷*♀️ It?s unfair if low levels only need a small amount than higher levels need higher amounts
    Quote Originally Posted by dugambon View Post
    I couldnt agree with you more Rynetory2. I have always wondered about that. 6,500 is way too much. 5,000 like lower levels would be fair and doable.
    I'm so glad that I was not the only one who felt this way. Thanks for voicing out.

Haha I ranked 20.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    Did you get your prizes yet?
    Hi yes I did. The bird is really cute. Thanks for asking.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post

Stormie, I?m still waiting for Adora to go on sale. Thx
    Me too!!!

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=Rynetory2;1582728][COLOR="#6600cc"][SIZE=4]Did you like this event?

LB’s are always stressful but the rewards are great. I agree with you that 6500 is near impossible. I touched on that in my previous post. I really really wanted the green lizard from the marathon more than any other prizes but couldn’t quite make it to there. Did get 3rd overall and love the bird. But to your larger point, LB’s are way too long and the bar is too high at 6500. Imo it should be easier to reach the end-prize vs the ranking prizes. That way as a player you have a choice. Enjoy the ride but strive for the marathon or go like crazy full-speed to get the ranked prizes. Unfortunately both are of equal difficulty.

Rhino Keeper
    The whole competition I was cruising on 1st and 2nd. A few hours before finish, I left the game and I was 1200-1400 points ahead of 3rd place. But they bought a points pack so I was shot down to 3rd. I?m annoyed about this. I worked very hard the entire competition only for someone to buy points? To be honest I think the point packs are kind of unfair. Unless they were to start dropping the amount of points early. I just believe that it isn?t fair for people to work very hard just for others to buy points and overtake them I am very glad to get the bird though. Very very cute! Cuter than I actually expected! And colourful I also got the Iguana which is very bright and cool!

I hope at least someone agrees with me in this! To work very hard then have someone simply buy what you had to work for! But at the end of the day it is the people who buys the packs decision! This is just my opinion
    Last edited by skkdjdkckdmj; 06-05-19 at 01:10 AM.

Fashion Designer
    The whole competition I was cruising on 1st and 2nd. A few hours before finish, I left the game and I was 1200-1400 points ahead of 3rd place. But they bought a points pack so I was shot down to 3rd. I?m annoyed about this. I worked very hard the entire competition only for someone to buy points? To be honest I think the point packs are kind of unfair. Unless they were to start dropping the amount of points early. I just believe that it isn?t fair for people to work very hard just for others to buy points and overtake them I am very glad to get the bird though. Very very cute! Cuter than I actually expected! And colourful I also got the Iguana which is very bright and cool!

I hope at least someone agrees with me in this! To work very hard then have someone simply buy what you had to work for! But at the end of the day it is the people who buys the packs decision! This is just my opinion
    I agree. I had people in my group who clearly bought points as well. Like you said it’s tough when you work hard and then get passed by. But like you I was able to get third and get the bird. He’s really cute! I didn’t get the lizard tho. Never could make it to 6500. It should be 5000 max like everyone is posting.

Rhino Keeper

I know exactly how u feel, I’ve had that happen to me several times now. My advice is this: keep ur lead as wide as possible. A 1200-1400 lead is $14.99. To some, that’s too much, for others, it’s pocket change. There’s also the possibility that they didn’t buy points. Once players on ur board reach 3800, all bets r off. Someone posted before about speeding up the LB bonus points deco. Each time u speed up is 4 gems but u get 15 points, so if a player doesn’t boost while doing this and the player is boosting 30x per minute, that’s 450 points every minute (120 gems). With ur lead of 1400, the player needs approx. 3 minutes (360 gems) to surpass u, which the player could do at the last three minutes. I’m guessing this is probably what happened since 360 gems is a bit cheaper than 14.99 (many buy gem packs around LB time when there is a gem sale). Recently on a LB I had over 8000 lead, and two players kicked me to the curb in less than 15 minutes (they yellow boosted) — my only consolation is knowing that they used up quite a bit of gems, it’s wrong I know, but I was so upset I labored 10 days and lost. I ranked 15th this LB, on my board 8th placed ended up 1st at the last ten minutes. Players that have sufficient gems and r willing to use them tend to keep a low profile until last day. U never know how many of them u got on ur board. So just keep ur lead as wide as possible, do ur best and hope for the best. I wish an easy board for u the next LB.

Rhino Keeper
    I had the exact opposite happen. I cruised in first the entire competition. I think the pet reward was unattractive. If it had been the capybara or the conure was the pet the competition would’ve been more intense. It wouldn’t have bothered me at all to have gotten the conure even though it wasn’t a pet.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, it is unfair for high level farms to need more points! Seriously, if farm A is at level 25 and farm B is at level 100 - like I am - and I spend the same number of hours playing, how could I get more points? Oh, yes, that’s right, you expect us to ***** - and yes, it is *****ing! - and buy LB points packs at the last minute to beat out players who’ve been diligent with their play time! I was fortunate this time and did not have a competitive leader board. My mom had way more points than I did and while I got 2nd place on my board, she was in 15th place and her farm is a lower level! She would have beat the first place player had she been on my leaderboard - something is wrong with this picture! And I agree, these LB events are lasting too long! Storm8 - are you reading these and taking note of the problems?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast