Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crafts with no xp points in Train Orders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Crafts with no xp points in Train Orders

Hi, wasnt sure where to ask this question so apologies if in wrong thread, dont know if anyone has noticed this, on some of the train loads if event items are involved, or hickory wood, it gives zero stars, still get coins but no stars. I have noticed this with hickory wood loads for a long time and since the last event it asks for those items now but zero stars. Has anyone else noticed or is there a problem.

Thanks x

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Hi, wasnt sure where to ask this question so apologies if in wrong thread, dont know if anyone has noticed this, on some of the train loads if event items are involved, or hickory wood, it gives zero stars, still get coins but no stars. I have noticed this with hickory wood loads for a long time and since the last event it asks for those items now but zero stars. Has anyone else noticed or is there a problem.

Thanks x
    Can you post a screenshot and which order if this happens again? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Brilliant, thanks Rynetory2 and well done trawling through the forum xx

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I have reported this issue a few times and to no avail, on the train deliveries there is always 1 or more sets of loads that have zero xp points and they're usually time consuming difficult crafts, the 0 points are the following train deliveries: every craft from the sugar spinner, and the sugar mill, the flowers from those 2 little vines (I have a pic on my iPhone but cannot see how to attach the pic on here), also hickory wood and when it asks for say 27 of these, in my case, I discard the load altogether, last time I reported this I was told it would be sent in, so far no change, been going on for about 2 years now, thanks x

Grand Emperor
    Hi, I have reported this issue a few times and to no avail, on the train deliveries there is always 1 or more sets of loads that have zero xp points and they're usually time consuming difficult crafts, the 0 points are the following train deliveries: every craft from the sugar spinner, and the sugar mill, the flowers from those 2 little vines (I have a pic on my iPhone but cannot see how to attach the pic on here), also hickory wood and when it asks for say 27 of these, in my case, I discard the load altogether, last time I reported this I was told it would be sent in, so far no change, been going on for about 2 years now, thanks x
    For further discussion, please continue in its dedicated existing thread which you have started. It's easier to have the discussion in the same thread for tracking purposes instead of another new location.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    For further discussion, please continue in its dedicated existing thread which you have started. It's easier to have the discussion in the same thread for tracking purposes instead of another new location.
    Found that eventually, noticed you had said you will flag it over, that was ages ago, do they not address problems then?, I have noticed lots more as zero so have stopped playing!
    Last edited by DaphneGlass; 08-31-19 at 09:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'll check with the team and see if they have any updates on this.
    Aww bless ya thanks hun, noticed it is the same with the boiled water pots too and some of the maple crafts, very odd x

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BC2545BC-DD58-4A56-BBD5-4E3BA206C5E5.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	315.1 KB 
ID:	52961

Hi, here?s another I noted today, 3 with zero Xperia?s points xx

Grand Emperor
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BC2545BC-DD58-4A56-BBD5-4E3BA206C5E5.jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	315.1 KB 
ID:	52961

Hi, here?s another I noted today, 3 with zero Xperia?s points xx
    Thank you for your effort. I've flagged this over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast