Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLVED: May Brunch - Goal 1, Task 1 counter not registering

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

SOLVED: May Brunch - Goal 1, Task 1 counter not registering

I’ve served strawberry cake & it’s not registering. Ughh!! What am I doing wrong ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by violetfarm105 View Post
    I?ve served strawberry cake & it?s not registering. Ughh!! What am I doing wrong ?
    Has anyone confirmed that it's strawberry cake the food we're supposed to serve? There is in fact a wallpaper called "strawberry cake" but you have to pay gems for that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Has anyone confirmed that it's strawberry cake the food we're supposed to serve? There is in fact a wallpaper called "strawberry cake" but you have to pay gems for that as well.
    I sacrificed 3 gems and tested out both the strawberry cake recipe on the basic oven and the wallpaper. Neither one is registering when you buy or serve it.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    I sacrificed 3 gems and tested out both the strawberry cake recipe on the basic oven and the wallpaper. Neither one is registering when you buy or serve it.
    I've flagged this over and waiting for confirmation on which is the specific task.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    I bought 6 wallpapers for 18 gems and still appear zero out of six. Is it we need to cook 6 strawberry cakes??? I am confused!
    Here's my reply to others, no news from team yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've flagged this over and waiting for confirmation on which is the specific task.

I have bought the wall paper and used gems to finish my baking and neither registered! I am NOT impressed ��

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Here's my reply to others, no news from team yet.

waiting for an update soon
    fawziaj

New Resident
    This goal is really messed up! Thx for sharing the info on the wallpaper. My Strawberry Cake recipes are not registering either. If Storm8 doesn't fix these glitches, I won't do the goal. It makes me mad, because I spent 20 gems on the ovens & won't be able to open the other recipes. Anyway...thx for your input!

I did the same...bought Oven, served the strawberry cakes, served the espressos and used 3 gems for the wallpaper and neither are registering.

Not Registered

I have the same problems too. I cooked the Strawberry Cakes AND also purchased the Strawberry Wallpaper, neither one registered. However, the Honey Cake recipe for the Tea Cup Stove is unlocked. I'm not cooking that yet*for it is still showing *Part 1. Time is ticking

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast