Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: New Expansion Parts & Expansions

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Judy do we know yet whether we need to keep the old expansion papers? My barn is clogged with them and now with the new parts and starting the Penquin challenge it?s going to be tough sledding (pun intended)
    See updates in my post #49.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    well.... guess i'm just gonna have to make the executive decision to sell off the old ones for now....barn space is just wayyyy too tight having to store all these penguin event items....:/ thanks for following up! ^-^
    Aim to expand your barn to max if you have not done so. It really helps to make game play easier when I have a huge barn. Good luck.

I’ve sold off mine. No need to request to be nbrs now as I have too many and I’m crashing thx. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Aim to expand your barn to max if you have not done so.
    i was maxed out at one point but given recent frequent updates...i'm a lil behind at 1415...which you would think should be plenty room...but for some magical reason, i always seem to find a way to make it full all the time...lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    i was maxed out at one point but given recent frequent updates...i'm a lil behind at 1415...which you would think should be plenty room...but for some magical reason, i always seem to find a way to make it full all the time...lol
    Yes! It's so funny, somehow I manage the barn space even though it's nearly impossible. I then finally expand and feel all this freedom for about 4 minutes, then I wonder how the heck I was ever able to manage it before I expand it because once again I can barely manage. Hahaha!

Rynetory2, thank you so very much for the updates. 😄

It?s great that we at least got more expansions <3
    Last edited by annya_usagi; 07-07-18 at 04:44 PM.

Stormie's shop had a new expansion item for sale in my farm.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lilhobby4ever View Post
    Stormie's shop had a new expansion item for sale in my farm.
    Me too. I'm nowhere close to being able to use them, but I'll be saving them up!

Banned
    New stuff they keep adding, but wont make Android the same as ios. Still waiting on that truffle farm. Dont matter, i'm done. Deleting farm story. I'll check back every few months to see if they add stuff we've been asking for or stuff we didn't and dont want.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast