Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: New Expansion Parts & Expansions

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    So are they phasing out the old expansion parts. I?m confused as always lol Thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by gc0912 View Post
    I would like to know if they?re phasing them out too. I?m maxed out on the land expansions on my main farm and if I don?t need the old land parts anymore I can sell them off!
    I'll find out if we still need to keep the old parts for those who have fully expanded.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillialove View Post
    I visited this thread looking for this exact answer. Who's the moderator? I'd like to ask the question directly.
    I'm the Moderator for Farm Story 2 as well as several other Storm8 games. I'm checking on this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I still have a few areas that I haven't expanded to that were there before the update and they use the old papers. But maybe the expansions that were new last month use the new parts? And what expansions qualify for goal 1? It would be helpful to know, but I guess i'll see when I get there.
    Same, but the old expansions still request the old papers. It is the newly release expansions that are asking for the new ones.

I hope this does not mean all the old papers will stop dropping; I still need quite a lot of them to finish the last 3 expansions before I can start doing the new ones.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I hope this does not mean all the old papers will stop dropping
    don't worry. the old papers are still dropping. actually, i've finished the new goals, and i'm getting a lot more old papers than new ones from deliveries (also still getting old papers from pets). i'm keeping them just until dear Rynetory can confirm for us that we won't be needing them anymore for future/new expansions, then i can start selling to help out others.

Rhino Keeper
    This is ridiculous. I’ve been sending deliveries when possible - lost count of how many - and not one single part for the new expansions has dropped. As if the last event didn’t make me mad enough to quit, now this? The only reason I kept playing is because of the friends I have on the game. It’s certainly not because the events and quests are fun like they used to be. How can I get the parts to expand?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    I?ve been sending deliveries when possible - lost count of how many - and not one single part for the new expansions has dropped.
    when you click on the expansion sign, do you have access to the newly released areas requiring new parts? i *think* you may need to get to the "discover the future" goal (i.e. have those new areas available) before the items will unlock and start dropping....:/

p.s. this is not a timed quest so the goals should remain available until whenever...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'll find out if we still need to keep the old parts for those who have fully expanded.
    fyi: just expanded the new plot requiring 9 parts each, and a new area right below it became available requiring 18 new parts each. still no access to the area in between the 9/ea and 11/ea, i.e. no access to new plot #2 in your first post presumably requiring 10 parts each.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Same, but the old expansions still request the old papers. It is the newly release expansions that are asking for the new ones.

I hope this does not mean all the old papers will stop dropping; I still need quite a lot of them to finish the last 3 expansions before I can start doing the new ones.
    I'm still getting old expansion papers from deliveries and pets, same as orca1006.

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    don't worry. the old papers are still dropping. actually, i've finished the new goals, and i'm getting a lot more old papers than new ones from deliveries (also still getting old papers from pets). i'm keeping them just until dear Rynetory can confirm for us that we won't be needing them anymore for future/new expansions, then i can start selling to help out others.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    fyi: just expanded the new plot requiring 9 parts each, and a new area right below it became available requiring 18 new parts each. still no access to the area in between the 9/ea and 11/ea, i.e. no access to new plot #2 in your first post presumably requiring 10 parts each.
    Thanks for your help. I have just updated Posts 1 and 2 with the finalised information. We have a total of 6 expansion plots.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    This is ridiculous. I’ve been sending deliveries when possible - lost count of how many - and not one single part for the new expansions has dropped. As if the last event didn’t make me mad enough to quit, now this? The only reason I kept playing is because of the friends I have on the game. It’s certainly not because the events and quests are fun like they used to be. How can I get the parts to expand?
    Sorry to hear about your lack of parts. Check and make sure that you are playing on the latest regular version and activate your expansion goal clicking [Go] button. Hope you get some parts very soon. Good news is that these goals have no time limit.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast