Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: New Expansion Parts & Expansions

I saw some farms have expanded even to the river, obviously more than 6 plots. Why some are bigger and some are not? I always think there are is enough land for my farm. My level is 86. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by namthanh63 View Post
    I saw some farms have expanded even to the river, obviously more than 6 plots. Why some are bigger and some are not? I always think there are is enough land for my farm. My level is 86. Thanks.
    This is due to the recent unintended open plots issue which was fixed. Players will not be able to use these plots.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1530662

Fashion Designer
    I thought I wouldn't have the new plots available to me until I was out of primary expansion spots. I've been stocking up on new expansion parts tho and I was shocked when one became available to me! I have alot to open yet of the primaries, but this one allowed me access with enough parts!

I have upgraded due to others casts off , but never received one item through deliveries , I have been to the new quests and go there but still no luck what am I doing wrong please .

I hope we get more expansions!!! I accumulated lots of new papers during The leaderboard event. Hanging on and selling some.

Grand Emperor

UPDATE: New Expansions - 2018 Sep 10

New Expansions

More information in Main Guide.

We have 2 new expansions.
    #1 - 20 of each (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 280,000 coins
    #2 - 22 of each (New Map, For Sale Sign, Survey Machine), 290,000 coins

P.S. Don't be alarm if your expansion sign is missing after the above expansions. Mine is missing too and the team is aware of it.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the expansion, I need more space! :)
    But why are the plots so out of order?? And there are plots I cannot expand in between the ones I can... It messes up my farm :( can you guys please fix that.

Thanks so much for the expansions...good timing!

Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    Thank you for the expansion, I need more space!
    But why are the plots so out of order?? And there are plots I cannot expand in between the ones I can... It messes up my farm can you guys please fix that.
    I agree, it's strange, I keep trying to place things and I can't lol.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    Thank you for the expansion, I need more space!
    But why are the plots so out of order?? And there are plots I cannot expand in between the ones I can... It messes up my farm can you guys please fix that.
    I found that a bit odd too. I have pass in the feedback. Guess we have to wait for the next expansion.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast