Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: New Expansion Parts & Expansions

Farm Supplier
    Help!! I’ve been on the Discover the Future goal for days & not one new expansion part! I’m using a lot of my inventory so I’m getting very frustrated! Is anyone else still having trouble?

I haven't seen an expansion during this latest tiki event. I wish they would add them to the pet collections. I don't need the old ones. Very frustrating as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I haven't seen an expansion during this latest tiki event. I wish they would add them to the pet collections. I don't need the old ones. Very frustrating as well.
    you mean you haven't seen a new permit from delivery drops ever since the tiki event started, right? yup, i noticed my count stayed the same as well but thought i was prolly just paranoid so i hadn't mentioned it. but yes, maybe it's a bug that the new permit aren't dropping during this event that we should report...!

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    you mean you haven't seen a new permit from delivery drops ever since the tiki event started, right? yup, i noticed my count stayed the same as well but thought i was prolly just paranoid so i hadn't mentioned it. but yes, maybe it's a bug that the new permit aren't dropping during this event that we should report...!
    Exactly!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Exactly!
    ok i posted this under the bug thread. hopefully it'll get resolved soon.

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    ok i posted this under the bug thread. hopefully it'll get resolved soon.
    Thanks hun!

Host(ess)

Angry Farm story 2 land

How can some players purchase more land than what is available to everyone else. I have seen whereby some sections of land on the right hand side have been somehow purchased, whereas everyone else that I have seen don't have that option.

Grand Emperor
    Land expansion is made available to all players. However bear in mind that individual players expand at different rates, according to their own choice and pace. You need to expand to surrounding plots before you can expand further.

See Post 1 in Expansion thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ons-2018-Jul-3

Farm Supplier
    I just finished expanding to all the new 6 plots. Unlike prior times when you're fully expanded, the 'sign' that is next to the delivery warehouse that normally says something like "You've expanded your farm as large as it can be for now" doesn't exist and there are no areas where I can expand anywhere on the board now.

I'm still flustered why most people seem to have been able to expand to the left of the mines (among other spaces) - yet I can't. What gives? I'm level 86, halfway to level 87. Android, using current version in the app store. No unfinished tasks except the current event.

Thoughts? Explanations?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AstronomyDan View Post
    I just finished expanding to all the new 6 plots. Unlike prior times when you're fully expanded, the 'sign' that is next to the delivery warehouse that normally says something like "You've expanded your farm as large as it can be for now" doesn't exist and there are no areas where I can expand anywhere on the board now.

I'm still flustered why most people seem to have been able to expand to the left of the mines (among other spaces) - yet I can't. What gives? I'm level 86, halfway to level 87. Android, using current version in the app store. No unfinished tasks except the current event.

Thoughts? Explanations?
    The open plots have been fixed. I have flagged over the missing expansion sign. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...er-of-new-land

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast